12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Damn you guys got a lot of shiekhs!

Please remember for those looking at shiekh codes...

- in store pickup only
- no phone orders
- if you cant pickup in person dont bother

I'm hearing talks of district managers now getting involved in some of the stores because individual branches were lying or giving false information out to customers about the raffles.
roll.gif

The DM's are more crooked than the stores themselves....

The place where im at right now (outside the US) did all the raffles today. I'm seeing less than 10 reseller as against to around 40 resellers for the 6 infrareds on announcement day and mostly size 10.5 and up. Just thought about sharing this info to u guys, it's that rare this time as against to the gammas...

Yes please do. People just follow like lemmings and have no idea of how it works. Much like the ftl raffles lol

I dont see why everyone is freaking out. There are so many pairs. Take a chance at retail and if not pay 300 day of release and be done.

Time for a REPOST

Originally Posted by citricacidcycle View Post

Hoping for some good karma to come back for us all.

Shiekh Codes Air Jordan 11 Columbia/Legend Blue

Online raffle entry window: Dec 10 - Dec 15

EDIT: 
- in store pickup only

- no phone orders

- if you can't pick-up in person, don't bother entering for that branch.

NorCal
Fairfield Solano Mall c412a5eed7
Santa Clara WFS Valley Fair 97c0609867

SoCal
Arcadia WFS Santa Anita b3c7be0e0e
Baldwin Hills Crenshaw Plaza c3798fa64e
Burbank Town Center c00a81c1a4
Canoga Park Topanga Plaza 4e5d41663c
Cerritos f183483b83
Chula Vista Center 9aab9b4533
Compton 0721b42d0a
Culver City Westfield 414ca2e063
Downey Stonewood Mall 4843f1ef6a
El Cajon Parkway Plaza 380d59c020
Glendale Galleria 531281fae3 
Huntington Park f8e6c4a1a4
Lakewood 9aade81034
Los Angeles Beverly Center 91870439bc
Los Angeles Downtown LA 647534a170
Los Angeles Imperial Hwy 2240437e7b
Los Angeles West Side Pavillion efe3237e83
National City Plaza Bonita 5c73bc479c
Northridge Fashion Center c57302f02c
Redondo Beach Galleria at South Bay 1fcf8234da
Riverside Galleria at Tyler aeaf9760b7
San Bernadino Inland Center F03c0fccc8
San Diego Horton Plaza 044717741e
San Diego Mission Valley 0b52aba8fa
Santa Ana Main Place 36a3420602
Torrance Del Amo Fashion Center a19cda19bd
Victorville Victor Valley Mall a73a6866f9
West Covina 95e83d37e0

I'm hearing talks of district managers now getting involved in some of the stores because individual branches were lying or giving false information out to customers about the raffles.

Repped my good sir.

roll.gif

The DM's are more crooked than the stores themselves....
like i said before call shiekhs corporate. ask for joshua rodriguez. he is the guy in charge of the online raffel. he will be able to tell you rather that store should have a raffle code or not.

i dont believe the folks who claim that security took over the raffle. shiekh shoe has its own raffle.

example: Sunvalley mall in concord usually Security handle the RELEASE. but Shiekh shoe does their own.

like i said before call shiekhs corporate. ask for joshua rodriguez. he is the guy in charge of the online raffel. he will be able to tell you rather that store should have a raffle code or not.

i dont believe the folks who claim that security took over the raffle. shiekh shoe has its own raffle.

example: Sunvalley mall in concord usually Security handle the RELEASE. but Shiekh shoe does their own.
You just ruined Dudes life lol....

i don't understand why people are camping/worrying already because these things are going to be flooded....i hope no resellers profit off of this release
resellers like newyorkcompany will buy everyones shoes so he can postin his apartment thats completely full of lengend blues to the point that he cant even make it in the house and then sell them for 800 bucks because he bought every pair in the city

You just ruined Dudes life lol....
haha. GOOGLE go a long way. now why you think Shiekh changed the way they handle releases?

im pretty sure people's been calling them thats probably why they went with the online raffle route. also by getting people to come into their stores just to get a raffle code might help them sale other items like shirt socks hat etc.

resellers like newyorkcompany will buy everyones shoes so he can postin his apartment thats completely full of lengend blues to the point that he cant even make it in the house and then sell them for 800 bucks because he bought every pair in the city
That dude is a nut.

I think he's just a hoarder, he cant be a reseller because the prices he has for shoes, no one will every buy..

That dude is a nut.

I think he's just a hoarder, he cant be a reseller because the prices he has for shoes, no one will every buy..
lol hell yeah but some of those do move though.. when he had the RO's months before (which he prolly broke in the memphis warehouse to get) he was selling them 25k a peice.. maybe he was teh one who put the hit out to break in to take the lebrons.. i swear that guy has to be a dope boy to have all of those shoes and they just sit

A Resellers Dream.... Pic.. NewYorkCompany

This is what all resellers want to have of all of the Columbia's in the city.. and hashtag it #paythepiper

lol hell yeah but some of those do move though.. when he had the RO's months before (which he prolly broke in the memphis warehouse to get) he was selling them 25k a peice.. maybe he was teh one who put the hit out to break in to take the lebrons.. i swear that guy has to be a dope boy to have all of those shoes and they just sit
Aint nobody pay 25k for some nike sneakers. It would have to be some SERIOUS Jordan memorabilia to even command prices like that. If someone paid that for a sneaker kanye west did, they a damn fool. 

Dude is bluffing, anybody that dumb should be hit

By a car, then run over about 70 more times, but hey who am I to say how someone should spend the money they earn, at the end of the day the 1 percent is laughing at us kill each other over sneakers, cant wait till the annual purge on Dec. 20th. 

Last edited:

Wow what the hell...... this right here is a whole nother level.... either a dope boy or just someone with a nice bank roll. You never know.

Aint nobody pay 25k for some nike sneakers. It would have to be some SERIOUS Jordan memorabilia to even command prices like that. If someone paid that for a sneaker kanye west did, they a damn fool. 

Dude is bluffing, anybody that dumb should be hit

By a car, then run over about 70 more times, but hey who am I to say how someone should spend the money they earn, at the end of the day the 1 percent is laughing at us kill each other over sneakers, cant wait till the annual purge on Dec. 20th. 
lol THIS... but a few pages back the EMINEM 4's sold for 35k minutes after they were on flight club

Back
Top Bottom