12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

yeah usually guys with good knowledge of the transfer and movement

Basically

The stores don't lose as the 2 hubs and ups have to pay for the missing allotment

But it hurts the consumer now

But people who did it just a matter of time and they will be arrested and fired

But so many pairs were stolen it's crazy as I said over 50 for 34th HOH and that's just columbia

They took pantones also ruining that stock from them also

And that's just ONE store this effects te ENTIRE NYC AND NJ MARKET

We're talking a lot of pairs and a lot of money paid in damages

What are they going to do though...stuff them in a replica box?

That or replacement box or just no box

Look at it like this

Say your friends works there and did it and hit you up like bro pantones I got them stolen from my job 200 cash but no box

Your coppin lol

But also a lot were taken with box as well it's say 70% taken no box rest with box

The pantones for example has a slide out fully box so some took the entire slide out

Others just the shoes

So it's a mixed bag

How are folks getting away with stealing pairs? It can't happen during truck transport where they are weighed at the stations. Sounds like some fast n furious heist...
What guys are doing is copping the key and if the driver leave his truck unattended (getting something to eat, taking a shower, etc) then, they can easily take the truck and trailer and off load the product. If they are just getting it off the trailer the the driver is not securing the trailer with a lock or a lock that is easy to cut. Driver could be getting paid off , unlikely though but won't surprise me. Taking the shoe with out the box only makes sense if they think the box can be detected by a gps which I doubt. I know a load can but not the piece by piece freight. 

Last edited:
bro nobody stealing trucks man this aint no movie lol

and moving legit stolen jays isnt hard... these thieves went big, there aint no going home

bro nobody stealing trucks man this aint no movie lol

and moving legit stolen jays isnt hard... these thieves went big, there aint no going home
Oh yea why don't you ask a couple truck driving companies why they have $1,000 to $5,000 rewards for missing tractor trailers in Florida 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
That's 1 way

But more often than not it's normally like this...

Shoes are shipped out in large boxes of 6-12

Big release like this its 12's across the board

Now those 12 pair cartons weigh a ton and boxes get moved tossed around stacked up and down etc...

Due to the weight the seam/edges of the boxes tends to split

The general rule is just tape the box up

However since the box housing all 12 pairs broke it's easy to dip into a box then retape it as you normally would a split box

Hence why it's most pairs with the empty box left behind taken

That way the box seems normal as a whole

These boxes can be split and taped

At the hub
Loading dock
Driver could pull over and do it him/herself
Receiving area
Ups processing center
Ups driver

So there is a trail of sorts to back track

But the split boxes would be the easiest way because it would take the receiving store to unload and check before anyone knows it's missing

way too many people keep saying they're buying these "early" from random instagram "shoe stores" for an extra $100 or so. I'd never trust anywhere other than an official retailer like NT, FTL, FNL, etc. Be careful with these I've seen my friends stuck with fakes already even if they won't admit it |I

I know there's no refund on these. And I'm trusting ya'lls judgment. I told her I don't think they're real and she hit me with the pooh face. There's really nothing I can do but tell her don't get anymore sneakers from them.
the pics of the other shoes you posted on a couch were fakes too, those are the same ones from a certain person that always shoes fakes of a leaked shoe release

Guess cameras on trucks is too much to ask for lol. Welp those stolen pairs are probably going to the same folks that would have got them out of the backdoor anyway.

nobody stealing trucks

Doesn't happen much but has

Not large freight though it's normally far smaller delivery trucks

Biggest issue with large freight is people Tryin to just break into the truck to grab anything

But this normally occurs with a parked truck in a lot as trucks are loaded the night before for delivery the following day

So at any given time a truck is loaded overnight in the lot with a ton of merch

For those wondering or worried about yellowing

Some pairs will in fact have a slight yellow tint(angle lighting)

I know people are like how so early etc...

Do realize just because it's just coming out does not mean it hasn't been sitting in a warehouse for months lol

Hell pairs in my hub have been sitting here like 2 months prior to sending them off to stores

So imagine before it got to me so average say the shoes have been in warehouses etc.. For say 5-6 months already

That's basically the start of the yellowing window for a shoe that's all white

But anyway more importantly

IF YOU ARE BUYING THESE FROM A HOH/FTL FOOTACTION OR CHAMPS OR FNL

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING SIZES HAVE A LOWER ALLOCATION THAN NORMAL!!!

sizes 9,10,8

The reason for this is because of stolen pairs during transit where shoes were stolen but boxes left behind

The stores are being credited for the losses but this hurts the general public availability obviously

This has also occurred with the gift of flight packs stolen Pantone 11 with xx9 left behind so that stock is also skewed

Again same sizes

Some stores have been more effected by this than others(based on volume)

HOH 34th street had a lot of pairs stolen for example but they have a huge allocation regardless

what state did the shoes get stolen in ? NY ?

Doesn't happen much but has

Not large freight though it's normally far smaller delivery trucks

Biggest issue with large freight is people Tryin to just break into the truck to grab anything

But this normally occurs with a parked truck in a lot as trucks are loaded the night before for delivery the following day

So at any given time a truck is loaded overnight in the lot with a ton of merch
I can't speak to much as far as up their only thing I heard, don't know if it's true but alot of shoes get stolen off trucks in the staten island area. Can't speak for the small truck but like I said earlier as far as big rigs there is a big theft ring from Chicago all the way to South Florida and this is the time they eat.

Last edited:
what state did the shoes get stolen in ? NY ?

NY/NJ

It's still being investigated so the point of entry could be more on either state end or just both

The investigation is rather large due to the amount of pairs

Also flight club had a hefty size run early which is normal practice

But they had a size 9 labeled on their sight as "improper packaging" which is normally replacement box or something

So that and the size is a red flag so police will probably get all seller info for pairs sold and background check them see if it links to any employees etc...

The irony is that because of this anyone who has been backdooring could get fuxked lol

I can't speak to much as far as up their only thing I heard, don't know if it's true but alot of shoes get stolen off trucks in the staten island area

This is correct Staten Island has had a long history of having merch stolen in transit and tons of arrests from it also

Speaking of Staten Island this has effected the staten stores also

Their allocation is not great to begin with so this makes it tough for staten residents

I would suggest to go over the bridge to jersey or brooklyn to do a raffle instead

I know there's no refund on these. And I'm trusting ya'lls judgment. I told her I don't think they're real and she hit me with the pooh face. There's really nothing I can do but tell her don't get anymore sneakers from them.
before I read anyone's post after looking at those pics my first thought was that they were fake. Color or sole looks way off. Amoung other things.

before I read anyone's post after looking at those pics my first thought was that they were fake. Color or sole looks way off. Amoung other things.

I believe you guys. I'm no sneaker expert and I gave her ya'lls opinions and I believe she's mad at me....I was just telling her what I was told. She's younger than I am but I'm not into sneakers like she is. Just trying to look out for her which is why I posted them to get another opinion.

This reminds me of the ups driver that got caught redirecting all kinds of packages to himself a few christmas ago.

He was relabeling tv boxes and anything expensive to be delivered to his own house.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom