12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

No problem. Just wondering though, where'd your sister get their pair from? I'd definitely avoid them. Feel free to pm me if you want.

2 pairs is a deff must but then you get to thinking. while you wearin the 1st pair, I'd b mad as shiiit if I go to my second pair and them joints is turning yellow...

i actually need two pairs

but if y'all saying these will be harder than the 6s, i went thru hell to get those

@DamnMeroWavy 11's are always hard. This release is when people start bringing their families to raffles. I saw it yesterday :rofl:

Anyone going to Willowbrook mall in Houston? Gonna head up there and camp out tonight for the ticket but hoping there's not a long line by that time.

One more thing that I'd like to add about the large theft of XIs is that Nike sorta makes it easy in the fact that the boxes are labeled with huge stickers showing the style number and sizes on the outside of boxes. Easy targets

Productions number are over a million for these, whoever wants them will get them. I wouldn't worry too much.

I hope this true.

I almost struck out on the black infrared 6s hopefully these will be easier buy.

Back
Top Bottom