12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Last edited:
that $600 jordan 3 pair pack was split into single shoes so dudes can afford it... it's called the fear pack.. Once again I posted info too early b4 all details were set in stone.
Ok, but why didnt u never comeback and clarify what was really going on ? Hindsight is 20/20 B

yall get so upset about the silliest things, "i cant believe you got my hopes up" posts are stupid, yall need to grow up and only believe it when you see it. impossible to get sad when your hopes arent up

^^^ Cuz maybe he has other priorities. Dudes been right 90% of the time. He def has some insight, but sometimes things change.

Ok, but why didnt u never comeback and clarify what was really going on ? Hindsight is 20/20 B

Honestly I figured Dudes would come in behind me and post updated info, I don't keep up with the post I make I just post 50% of the info or what I have permission to post... sorry if I left you hanging bro.

Last edited:
Best thing to do is just stop trying to be "that guy" who leaked the info first......once release date is here and past nobody is like man "that guy" knew first....they are either happy or salty....2 pages of nothing that has to do with this supposed release.....

Unless you work retail or higher up the pole....just stop until you can confirm....

Honestly I figured Dudes would come in behind me and post updated info, I don't keep up with the post I make I just post 50% of the info or what I have permission to post... sorry if I left you hanging bro.
Calm down, u didnt get my hopes up, dont flatter yourself

Calm down, u didnt get my hopes up, dont flatter yourself
roll.gif

Best thing to do is just stop trying to be "that guy" who leaked the info first......once release date is here and past nobody is like man "that guy" knew first....they are either happy or salty....2 pages of nothing that has to do with this supposed release.....

Unless you work retail or higher up the pole....just stop until you can confirm....

You are right, just to clear the air cause people are watching.... I don't work retail or higher up in Nike or JB.. I used to work for Nike and did marketing in the SE division b4 I took an intern in the JB design division that's how I can sift through color codes... Now I run an insurance company but still have good friends in JB who feed me info every few weeks and hook me up with early release when available. I have been in JB factories and understand the process to a T..

You are right, just to clear the air cause people are watching.... I don't work retail or higher up in Nike or JB.. I used to work for Nike and did marketing in the SE division b4 I took an intern in the JB design division that's how I can sift through color codes... Now I run an insurance company but still have good friends in JB who feed me info every few weeks and hook me up with early release when available. I have been in JB factories and understand the process to a T..

And this explanation is why I'm baffled to how someone that represents retail has more accurate info at the same time you are unveiling it.
While you are giving hints, JM simultaneously giving real details for the same product.

It should be you giving hints then a little later jm either confirms or denies.

I am not worried about rep on a sneaker website, I don't personally know anyone on here..... I have never needed info from NT or anyone to cop anything... I want my account for more important reasons like my previous and future job if I decide to get back into that field..
I'm just messing with you man, it's not that serious. But, if you do in fact need this for a job, good luck getting it back. Anyways, i'm super excited for these to release. Assuming that the rumors are correct and these will be releasing this year, I'm definitely going to try. I almost got a pair twice this year, but the price wasn't worth it considering the yellowing that most of the older models were affected by. 
happy.gif

Nvr understood picking up a pair of ds columbias besides nostalgic reasons, that sunny d sole is a killer for me

Last edited:
And this explanation is why I'm baffled to how someone that represents retail has more accurate info at the same time you are unveiling it.

While you are giving hints, JM simultaneously giving real details for the same product.

It should be you giving hints then a little later jm either confirms or denies.

You are correct thats how it should be, but nobody knows how long my sources or JM have had the info b4 it was posted on NT.... I personally have known for a min that JM has has inside info and not just retail level, I can tell by some of the things he post..

Your sources let u down then. They hit u with yesterday's info on the regular

i can appreciate what info kamu gives us.

Also id rather have info from someone batting .500 than no info at all (as long as posts doesnt state confirmed or 100%)

Last edited:
i can appreciate what info kamu gives us.

Also id rather have info from someone batting .500 than no info at all (as long as posts doesnt state confirmed or 100%)

Until he has u standing in line at finishline for a shipment that isn't even there....

Back
Top Bottom