12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I can't say alot right now but it's not even set in stone we are getting a retro 11 for the holidays this year... That info leads me to believe these will be a NY all star game release which makes sense to release one of the most anticipated shoes when the all star game is on the biggest stage.... This has also been what they have have said for almost 3 years...
If anyone with info can confirm this as well.. That would be great... PS I can also confirm there is no issue with the Columbia color name so they will drop under that color... The legend blue crap is fake, like I said at the beginning that color code does not match the color description it came with... We will get a shoe in May/June that confirms JB can use the name Columbia as a color.
Aw man lol if true I'll feel some kind of way, was looking forward to an OG color way 11 and since I no longer have my 2001's this would've been perfect. Haven't bought an 11 release since the Concords and I got lucky with those cause I didn't expect all that bs that went along with the release, especially since prior to them everything was easy where I'm from but that's a whole other topic.

Honestly, they should just release the Columbias and do the cycle all over again starting from the SJ's. I wonder what this "legend blue" is going to look like though since its now a totally different color way.

No disrespect but I don't believe u anymore. U have no credibility to me.

None taken, I actually just wrote that on there for the JM dude who you tagged.... Also you don't have to believe me you can see for yourself, anyone with sneaker knowledge can see the color codes that were posted with the supposedly Columbia color description right next to it don't even match each other... Someone somewhere made it up and it went viral....

Last edited:
No disrespect but I don't believe u anymore. U have no credibility to me.

Bro real talk.....

Ain't this the same dude talking about 2 pair of 11s or a pack dropping last year? And some
Other off the wall BS.....none which came to past.....

Do us a favor and stop speculating and come
In here with proof. JB has a game plan and every year you seem to think it changes.....

Stay out the upper deck cards and comic books playing make believe. Facts only

Bro real talk.....

Ain't this the same dude talking about 2 pair of 11s or a pack dropping last year? And some
Other off the wall BS.....none which came to past.....

Do us a favor and stop speculating and come
In here with proof. JB has a game plan and every year you seem to think it changes.....

Stay out the upper deck cards and comic books playing make believe. Facts only

you are right I did post about multiple 11s last year, and they were scratched, that's my fault cause I posted way to early... On the flip side I have posted tons of correct info on NT for years b4 the NT update forced me to make a new account.... Anyone that works or has worked for Nike/JB and even some people who don't know that when they prepare for the year or time frame like the holidays they have multiple teams who bring about 5 different makeups of 1 shoe... So the plans change more often than you think b4 it's even leaked to the public... And they have made and will make billions, so to switch things up means nothing to them, you think we going to get 11s every Christmas forever....

Last edited:
K kamuekcmo I have already offered to help you recover your old screen name so we can see who you really are and confirm you have actually posted valid info on the yuku server.

So since you know Something,give us some details.. Give us Some colorways.. Whats the plans? Yu got everbody attention.. Tell us whats up..

So since you know Something,give us some details.. Give us Some colorways.. Whats the plans? Yu got everbody attention.. Tell us whats up..

Right now it's no info to give out other than that the holiday release is still up in the air..

K kamuekcmo I have already offered to help you recover your old screen name so we can see who you really are and confirm you have actually posted valid info on the yuku server.

Yeah I gave you what I thought was my screen name and you couldn't find it... I'm going to have to take some time and dig through NT and locate it..

JM is never wrong though...

JM is that dude for sure but he was wrong once last year. He said we were getting some white/red/true blue 8's around April/May last year and we didn't. Either that or he didn't address them being scrapped.

Anyways, his batting average is still in the .900's so hopefully he comes in and clear some things up...

K kamuekcmo You disappointed me cause I was hoping you were right about those Navy XI's coming last year. Gonna have to earn your credibility back brother...

I cant Argue with you about that,it is too Early to think the Columbias are set in Stone the way JB switch up s***.. But at the Same time,if you are Wrong about this and the Columbias do just so Happen to drop,thats gonna mess up your info Background.. BAD.!!!

Yeah I gave you what I thought was my screen name and you couldn't find it... I'm going to have to take some time and dig through NT and locate it..

Still waiting on that pm tho the only other kamu screen name in the system is kamueorcarl who I never remember dropping info to be honest.

View media item 837223

Last edited:
Maybe I was talking to another admin.. Cause I specifically remember giving one of yall my info and they said they couldn't find my name or account info so that's why I started a whole new account.

Maybe I was talking to another admin.. Cause I specifically remember giving one of yall my info and they said they couldn't find my name or account info so that's why I started a whole new account.

Stop bsing man. We know how to find usernames PLUS I told u to just look on the yuku site for ur old one. It's not hard at all.

nerd.gif

Stop bsing man. We know how to find usernames PLUS I told u to just look on the yuku site for ur old one. It's not hard at all.

why would I have to bs about a username, I had a convo with one of yall, I don't remember who, because my username and password didn't work after the update and the person asked what my username was and I told him, hit hit me the next day or so and said he couldn't find it and that I had to start a new one so that's how I got this account

why would I have to bs about a username, I had a convo with one of yall, I don't remember who, because my username and password didn't work after the update and the person asked what my username was and I told him, hit hit me the next day or so and said he couldn't find it and that I had to start a new one so that's how I got this account

The only way a username is not on the new site is if it had 0 posts on the yuku platform. I personally offered to help you and you did not pursue the issue. The offer still stands so that we can find out who you really are.

JM is that dude for sure but he was wrong once last year. He said we were getting some white/red/true blue 8's around April/May last year and we didn't. Either that or he didn't address them being scrapped.

Anyways, his batting average is still in the .900's so hopefully he comes in and clear some things up...

K kamuekcmo You disappointed me cause I was hoping you were right about those Navy XI's coming last year. Gonna have to earn your credibility back brother...

JM is that dude but I know for a fact he was wrong a few times because we both had early info on Cherrywood 16s and JB changed things up... Nobody on NT is 100% correct it's impossible.

The only way a username is not on the new site is if it had 0 posts on the yuku platform. I personally offered to help you and you did not pursue the issue. The offer still stands so that we can find out who you really are.

My username was Kamue51kcmo and it's gone... I have checked plenty of times... And an administrator checked and couldn't find it, there were lots of dudes who lost they info so why are you making it like I'm the only one...

My username was Kamue51kcmo and it's gone... I have checked plenty of times... And an administrator checked and couldn't find it, there were lots of dudes who lost they info so why are you making it like I'm the only one...

Because I'm the one responsible for recovering the accounts. This is the first time you actually confirmed what your old screen name was. Every other time someone asks you play around and act dumb.

Also, if the name wasn't found then why couldn't u just recreate it on here and have us set the metadata for it?

I call bs on all of your stories for sure. You play the vague game all too often.

Back
Top Bottom