12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

roll.gif
lmao. His new profile pic had me dieing. What a clown
mean.gif

If it matters, his account wasn't banned for his request. He actually decided to post the xrated content.
If he makes a new account please call him out, i have a feeling he will

i honestly won't. I'm sure members will recognize him if he posts. i just grew frustrated with the nonsense and wanted NT to see that he isn't a valid source of information. The deception fooled too many members and it became evident over time that he knew some things BUT was consistently giving us false info.

this includes the whole snakeskin XI stuff that JM laughed about. dude was saying he was going to look at materials the same day that JM squashed it. he never showed us pics other than an image stolen from the internet which he got caught by another member for faking.
the royal 1 fiasco.
the restock fiasco.
R&D connects knowing about allocations for individual retail chains like FNL, FTL, FA, etc.
stating the columbias weren't dropping then JM saying they were.
the are other instances that occurred that let me know something was off.

My apologies to anyone that feels the thread was derailed BUT i felt it was necessary to end the speculator's misleading posts. The shoe release is months away. This hiccup will be long forgotten and pages behind by then.

Last edited:
i honestly won't. I'm sure members will recognize him if he posts. i just grew frustrated with the nonsense and wanted NT to see that he isn't a valid source of information. The deception fooled too many members and it became evident over time that he knew some things BUT was consistently giving us false info.

this includes the whole snakeskin XI stuff that JM laughed about. dude was saying he was going to look at materials the same day that JM squashed it. he never showed us pics other than an image stolen from the internet which he got caught by another member for faking.
the royal 1 fiasco.
the restock fiasco.
R&D connects knowing about allocations for individual retail chains like FNL, FTL, FA, etc.
stating the columbias weren't dropping then JM saying they were.
the are other instances that occurred that let me know something was off.

My apologies to anyone that feels the thread was derailed BUT i felt it was necessary to end the speculator's misleading posts. The shoe release is months away. This hiccup will be long forgotten and pages behind by then.
Sounds good to me, i remember everything u just wrote not to mention the laney 10s that was suppose to drop..

Dude is gone and im finish talking about him... On to the Christmas madness and the pics that should surface around late  summer time.. like they always do

Sounds good to me, i remember everything u just wrote not to mention the laney 10s that was suppose to drop..

Dude is gone and im finish talking about him... On to the Christmas madness and the pics that should surface around late  summer time.. like they always do
I forgot about that. Had me all worried the steels would have blue and yellow jumpmans
laugh.gif

I was wondering what was goin on in this thread :lol:

Does JM need to come in here and confirm this release again? :nerd:

Since kam went on a mini slander campaign :lol:

Last edited:
Kam- thanks for heads up last year on the thousands of pairs of Royals sitting in a warehouse waiting to be shipped for a huge restock in May '13 :lol:

It's funny when you're exposed and you'll literally do anything to avoid giving in.

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] one of the reason why i didnt pull the triggers on royals the first month they drop! Was waiting on the "Restock" info "kamancho" drop. Ended up paying $480shipped earlier this year. Thanks again "KAM"

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] one of the reason why i didnt pull the triggers on royals the first month they drop! Was waiting on the "Restock" info "kamancho" drop. Ended up paying $480shipped earlier this year. Thanks again "KAM"
:smh: sorry to hear that. part of the reason I stopped pursuing additional pair. I know a couple of dudes who were in your same situation and they still are Royal-less..

Thanks KAM. Info that you swore was fact

Long time reader, first time poster.... I have been following this thread since day one and find it crazy that the kamuekcmo guy said from day one the Columbia 11 won't drop then 2 days ago said it again and we would find out soon and now all the site are saying Pantone 11s for the holidays this year. Maybe he was on to something, can anyone verify who he really is in real life?

If you are a long time reader then u should know how famous he is for dangling a carrot on a stick in front of u.

He definitely hints at correct stuff from time to time. He is also famous for leading people in the wrong direction.

And that's all we want is the good kam. The extra stuff wasn't needed and I can't understand why he consistently lead people the wrong way.

I don't have time for someone that plays with emotions. A person that lies enough is always questioned when they tell the truth.
The Pantone color isn't confirmed as a holiday release at the moment so it's still too soon to even say he was 100% correct since he said the legendary blue color was made up.

Last edited:
And that's all we want is the good kam. The extra stuff wasn't needed and I can't understand why he consistently lead people the wrong way.

Yes I agree, I just seem to think something else was up, cause even before he started posting trash info people would ask him how he got info if he worked at a shoe store and he would always say he worked in insurance instead of just saying no.

I can guarantee he knows someone or something. That's never something I doubted throughout the time I've seen him post. My problem is him misleading then never taking accountability for it.

I seem to remember him saying he was opening a sneaker spot at some point. Don't know what thread that was in, but it was in response to someone asking him where he gets his info. Lol

Slept on this thread since I didn't want columbias. Damn Kam
mean.gif
  All I have to say is Kam's info almost always needed to be taken with a grain of salt.

Son was the master of half truths. Almost nothing was ever exactly how he said it would be but it was usually really close. Shame to see him go out like this.

That would be awesome if they dropped the "Pantones" in more limited numbers the same day as the colombias. Just like the 6s last month. More of the hypes would probably want the pantones so it might be a tad easier to snag a pair of colombias. Who am I kidding they would both still be a nightmare
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom