12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

pantone looks super close to the legend blue shade.. if all we have confirmed is the color way for the xi couldnt this possible be the release instead? just a thought

IF THAT PANTONE 11 ENDS UP BEING TRUE AND THE HOLIDAY RELEASE, I'M GOING TO DIE OF LAUGHTER.

DON'T KNOW IF ANYONE FOLLOWS GAMING BUT THAT KCMO' GUY IS JUST LIKE THE HIPHOPGAMER. HE TOO WAS ALSO KICKED OFF NEOGAF FOR THE SAME EXACT REASONS. :lol:

Pantones.. Pure DOO-DOO..

Ima hope and pray on the Columbias..
Alot of sites are saying this is a  holiday QS. If that's the case, perhaps we may see something like the Infrared VI & White/Infrared VI release. 

Thinking about it, that would be a W/L situation:

W: More resellers and people focus on the limited Pantone XIs, meanwhile if the Coulmbia's do release, and knowing the JB is making more and more pairs each year, perhaps they might be slightly easier to cop.:nthat:

L: Every site crashes or Nike does the exact same thing with Infrared VIs and push them back to a later date:smh:

That would be fire all around. :smokin

IF THAT PANTONE 11 ENDS UP BEING TRUE AND THE HOLIDAY RELEASE, I'M GOING TO DIE OF LAUGHTER.

DON'T KNOW IF ANYONE FOLLOWS GAMING BUT THAT KCMO' GUY IS JUST LIKE THE HIPHOPGAMER. HE TOO WAS ALSO KICKED OFF NEOGAF FOR THE SAME EXACT REASONS. :lol:

I don't think anyone is denying he drops valid info from time to time. its the other stuff that he was being questioned about. ultimately, he got frustrated and posted that xrated stuff.

Please stop saying this fam :lol:

You'll only get dudes hopes up and then they'll be disappointed/impatient/annoying in this thread if it doesn't happen by then. Just let it happen organically, no need to try to put a time frame on something when you really don't know.

All of that said, I'd love to see pics so I can decide whether or not the new XI's shape still bugs me on these so I can scope some originals or 2000's sooner than later.
You right I don't want all the aim on me come next week because everyone seems to have their weapons draw already lol

JB gotta be Trolling with that Pantone cw.. Only thing come to Mind is "VARIANTS".. They make me hate iPassed up on the Gammas.. And i HATE the Gammas..

Crazy how I feel like I just jumped in a time machine. I feel like I'm right back in the thread that opened last year around this time discussing the Holiday '13 release rumors. I do remember Kam's posts seemingly being based in truth, but flooded with falsities. I don't blame him though...Not even a little. We all ask for this when we open threads 9-12 MONTHS BEFORE RELEASE to speculate on what may or may not release.

I don't remember who it was, but someone came into that thread and pretty much said that Kam's info has some truth to it, but it's stretches away from the true core. I even remember them using the childhood game "Telephone" to describe what was happening. Like the core of the message was truthful, but the details were so skewed and altered that they were practically completely off base.

I don't think it was JM though...I remember there being a lot of words...not JM's style.

Bottom line is this...I don't mind Kam's info...Right or wrong, it's info. It's the biggest reason most of us come to this site. People would be foolish to believe ANYTHING they find on any of these blogs without any critical thinking of their own.

More importantly, can anyone tell me about a release that we, as the consumer base, wasn't informed about prior to release? I mean, doesn't Nike/JB give us all ample time to get ready for any/all release? Everyone knew when the royals were going to drop...People didn't think they were limited so passed...realized they were limited, then got upset for passing. That's a whole different topic altogether that I won't get into in this post, but if you really wanted them from the beginning, limited or not, you have Royals.

Does anyone think the 2014 Holiday release is going to happen without us knowing exactly what will drop, several weeks before the release?

My 2 cents...although it ended up being a book, so it's more like 14 cents.

Peace.

Crazy how I feel like I just jumped in a time machine. I feel like I'm right back in the thread that opened last year around this time discussing the Holiday '13 release rumors. I do remember Kam's posts seemingly being based in truth, but flooded with falsities. I don't blame him though...Not even a little. We all ask for this when we open threads 9-12 MONTHS BEFORE RELEASE to speculate on what may or may not release.

I don't remember who it was, but someone came into that thread and pretty much said that Kam's info has some truth to it, but it's stretches away from the true core. I even remember them using the childhood game "Telephone" to describe what was happening. Like the core of the message was truthful, but the details were so skewed and altered that they were practically completely off base.

I don't think it was JM though...I remember there being a lot of words...not JM's style.

Bottom line is this...I don't mind Kam's info...Right or wrong, it's info. It's the biggest reason most of us come to this site. People would be foolish to believe ANYTHING they find on any of these blogs without any critical thinking of their own.

More importantly, can anyone tell me about a release that we, as the consumer base, wasn't informed about prior to release? I mean, doesn't Nike/JB give us all ample time to get ready for any/all release? Everyone knew when the royals were going to drop...People didn't think they were limited so passed...realized they were limited, then got upset for passing. That's a whole different topic altogether that I won't get into in this post, but if you really wanted them from the beginning, limited or not, you have Royals.

Does anyone think the 2014 Holiday release is going to happen without us knowing exactly what will drop, several weeks before the release?

My 2 cents...although it ended up being a book, so it's more like 14 cents.

Peace.

Well put, best post yet.

meh... I don't come onto a sneaker forum for someone to play those games.

While I agree a "my bad" goes a long way I don't think Kam was intentionally giving bad or false info like an other member did recently...
As far as Columbias go I never had em and not sure if I'm going to try.

Last edited:

Lol, no disrespect but if that's the case then the whole NT needs to be shut down. Like the guy said we all are listening to rumors until Jordan confirms it we have to sift through everything no mater if it's Kam, JM, sneakerjesus, japp23, or anyone else who post on here and on top of that 85% of the stuff on here came from another site and we have no clue where they got it. So in a way we all playing games on NT, from dudes hyping up GR numbers to self named sneaker heads who give the shoes stupid nick names..

Whatever works for u. None of your examples play the games kam play.

The way things going now days,they dont have to release the Columbias to put up Huge numbers.. Ima go out on a limb and Say they will release the Pattones ( Hope to God im wrong ).. But i see no Reason for them pushing the Columbias,all because of the simple fact,every Retail pair will fly off shelves.. Pattones or Columbias.. So basically they will make the same Money.. Period.

You notice the join date for "fattone" ?
yes, wasn't tryna say anything though incase I was wrong
laugh.gif

You notice the join date for "fattone" ?

Yeah I just joined, what is your point? I can't speak cause I just joined? Plenty of people are talking about him so I joined in the convo. Is that a problem? I said it was my first post when I made it.

Look kam, I already know it's you. There are admin tools I can use to detect multiple accounts. I can unban ur kam screen name so u can use that instead of this new one. I understand ur frustration. I just hope u see what we are saying. Dudes still have mad love for u. Don't make it worse by talking in 3rd person.

Back
Top Bottom