12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Hit the all the raffles today. The line was around the corner at FTL which was crazy, i just came back at lunch time. If you getting a grade school good luck. There's probably a good amount of adults but that grade school is a problem.

Welp, FNL & and Hibbets is the last left, both FCFS.

My patna went to this moms and pops spot to lock his pair down early but he had to buy $200 worth of clothes in the store. He did and ask the owner can he use his military discount. Lol he looked at him crazy but he going to give the jordan 11 shirts, sock, bean, & hat to the homeless and tax claim it.

The owner had no idea about jordans until the space jam release and he been doing that every since. Thats why i dont mess with that spot but hey, I understand it's a business.

Why would he buy $200 worth of clothes?

Kid must have had sucker on his forehead. He just paid $420 for them.

Went over to topanga mall today. Hit up champs. One of the workers was laughing and making fun of cats who were wearing heat to fill out their raffle tickets. **** was kinda funny. The fat white boy who was doing the tickets this morning was a **** tho. Pretty sure he threw my ticket in the trsh. If u read this....eat my ***

What's funny about it, unless it was out in the rain or snow?

What you consider heat, might not be to other people. It might be a regular day to them.

Yeah,, if people knew how to act there would be no raffles

It's amazing to me people don't seem to realize this.

online or bust for me as well.. im not even trying to get involved in all that mess

and where do you think all of us are going to go if we don't win raffles :wink:

This ticket stuff is funny. Dudes really hitting up like 20 stores :lol:

Serious question tho? How long have dudes been "sneakerheads"?

There's NO WAY anybody who been in the sneaker game more than 5-10 years don't got at least one connect "on the inside" for a release like this. I refuse to believe it.

I'm not even in the game like that anymore and it took me ONE phone call to the dude who runs the raffle at a (not to be named) sneaker chain.

How do you dudes not have ANY connects for a release like this. That ticket stuff is weird because I know for a fact that MAD raffles are fixed. 

I thought about going to my local mall which is like 2-3 miles away from my apt. I feel like these raffles are fixed too and just a waste of my time.

9 pages in 5 hours
eek.gif
laugh.gif
Yup, definitely sitting out of this release LOL I thought the black infrared 6 was the thread of the year, cannot wait for RD.

Wasup with all the FNL in my city saying they all ran out of tix by 130? She said there was 300 ppl FOH hoee.. FNL is shady this season..went to champs he said they stop doing them n moved it to only tuesday n i ask wat time it stops i jus said 3, he say yea im like u sure sure.. then he switches up n ses stops at 12 noon.. goodluck to all.

Every FNL I went to today ran out of tickets very early, I was told by an employee that corporate only allowed them to give a certain amount of tickets, don't know how true that is tho.

FNL only was allowed to hand out 3x as many tickets per allocation. So if the store received 60 pair 180 tickets were handed out. FYI

This is good for those of us who made it in time to enter.

It's better than the 20 to 1 odds we might be facing at Footlockers

This was downtown SF during lunch...not too bad but more than i expected.

Half the people don't know what they are in line for. Lots of people just accompanying other people.

You can see why they will never do Nike preorders.

Whether we like it or not the lines create hype for the stores and people see the line and instantly wander over trying to see what is going on.

It's the "rubberneck" effect and it draws people.

Why does everyone keep typing the same thing over and over about Finishline? Do any of you read anything?

Oh word, yeah everyone who got their tickets into FNL should be feeling pretty good. Even tho I missed out at FNL, doing it that way is better IMO

I'm sorry but if you have to camp for hours to get the opportunity to buy a shoe (raffle) you're a ******* idiot. That's where the line is drawn for me.

Last edited:
The worker was like. It's funny to me when cats wear heat to pick up tickets. I was thinking. It's even funnier seeing a grown *** man working at a shoe store thinking u special.

I don't think that's weird but it's bad when you're an attention ***** :lol:

At least they're wearing their kicks

It seems like a huge coincidence that almost every Finishline mentioned ran out of tickets early.
I don't think mine ran out they just told us they are not giving out anymore. He basically told me I hate 11 releases so we shut it down because of people acting up in line this morning

I'm sorry but if you have to camp for hours to get the opportunity to buy a shoe (raffle) you're a ******* idiot. That's where the line is drawn for me.
I don't see anyone saying in here they were "camping for hours" for just raffles... Just sayin

I don't think mine ran out they just told us they are not giving out anymore. He basically told me I hate 11 releases so we shut it down because of people acting up in line this morning
It seems like a huge coincidence that almost every Finishline mentioned ran out of tickets early.
It seems we were all had and FNL coporate only allowed them to give out a minimal number of ticket. I don't see the 700K number of a Super Super GR as was claimed in this thread. I see about half that many.

Out of the 3 FNL in my area, I was able to get tickets from 2 of them;  The 3rd I went to had the "Out of Legend Blue 11 raffle tickets"  at around 2pm. 

One worker from one of the FNL branches (whom I think only started working there in November) suggested I try to see if the branches that are located inside Macy's department store are giving out raffles tickets. It's to my understanding that those smaller FNL typically don't get Jordan's... Anyone else have experience otherwise with Macy's FNL?

Got a crap ton of tickets today so hopefully something good. Except one finish line that is 2 hours away from me I get there only to find out they finished tickets 30 minutes before I showed up. Either way many is better than 1 so I will pray to the sneaker gods.

Back
Top Bottom