12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

First someone says this was from a branch in Philly.... Someone else says its from NYC... Now it's in Tampa?!?

Just went to HOH and Fooaction and the raffles ended at 6 so I have to go back tomorrow. I probably should've called before I left my house. Champs is still going on and I'm in line though.

Shoe Palace is tomorrow right? I stopped in there today but I forgot what the dude told me lol I'm almost positive he said tomorrow though
Thought shoe palace was doing raffles today until Wednesday; but it can easily be branch dependent.  Call to be sure.

THING IS NONE OF THESE PLACES EVER SAID THERE IS AN ENDING TIME… HOW DO YOU RUN OUT OF RAFFLES AND IN THE SAME SENTENCE SAY COME BACK TOMORROW… OH SO YOU DO HAVE MORE JUST NOT WHEN I GET THERE. AFTER WORK. LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN. WITH A DEGREE. THE AMOUNT OF SHADE FOR XI RELEASES… IS TOO. DAMN. HIGH :x

THING IS NONE OF THESE PLACES EVER SAID THERE IS AN ENDING TIME… HOW DO YOU RUN OUT OF RAFFLES AND IN THE SAME SENTENCE SAY COME BACK TOMORROW… OH SO YOU DO HAVE MORE JUST NOT WHEN I GET THERE. AFTER WORK. LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN. WITH A DEGREE. THE AMOUNT OF SHADE FOR XI RELEASES… IS TOO. DAMN. HIGH
sick.gif
Spoken very well. But of course most people won't notice this.

so far, da Don got 5 shiekhs online entries + two today at da Galleria. the odds aint looking too good.

Or who know maybe i hit lucky n get mad calls. ima try first colony mall tmrw see who handing out raffles i usually win there

Doesn't matter what region it is, these raunchy ***** FL employees are out to help themselves.
thats how my local HOH goes.. they collect 50-200 bucks per release on holding shoes for their friends.. the CIG CHAMP 6's.. 200 to get "called".

THOT's wanting their online followers to get them the 11's...
iphone 5s? LOL if that THOT gonna have the nerve to expect her followers to get her the 11s, y not say **** it and go all out and say iphone 6 also? lol. hate chicks like that....like get a damn job or save your money or SOMETHING smh

That's shady.

Damn, don't even remember when there was a call back time frame with these.  All the stores I go to all say their numbers come out either blocked or private so there's no way to know who calls.  Saving their number doesn't help either since again, it comes out as a private/blocked number when they call.

Thank god over here you get a voicemail left, You win you win that is it.
Last 11's release there was a voicemail but and you had to return the call within an hour. Got lucky with the 11's last year but at the end of the day this is only my backup plan. Nike.com should have more then enough and people overhyping the situation unnecessarily I think I'll be fine regardless all I need is one size 12.

Last 11's release there was a voicemail but and you had to return the call within an hour. Got lucky with the 11's last year but at the end of the day this is only my backup plan. Nike.com should have more then enough and people overhyping the situation unnecessarily I think I'll be fine regardless all I need is one size 12.

Better safe than sorry

Last edited:
Anyone tried Santa Anita and/or West Covina today?

I never win there so I don't know if I want to drive there after work.

I have 14 raffles and I hope that is enough for one pair...that's all I need.

Went to both today. Finishline in both locations were out. Footaction in Arcadia was out.

Went to two malls today. One FNL told me they ran out of tickets the other said they ended at 5,others ended earlier. How does the working man get a ticket? Was still able to go to footlocker and will try nikestores tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom