12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I heard 480 000 from a Mom and Pop store Manager

Impossible.... Gammas restocked multiple times X 10... no way there are only 500K made.. With this being the last XI to retro in 15 years, im pretty sure Jordan Brand make at least 750K or almost around 800K..... People low balling to start that mass hysteria and add even more hype.... NOT COOL :smh: :x

Last edited:
You youngins can stick to your baggy jean, I'll be rockin mine with my bell bottom jeans. FOH n1ggas

JM331-SW-Side.jpg

Last edited:
all of my 11's i rock with light blue or sweat pants.. cant get the dye on my mesh or leather

Can some one help me track down the list including the European stores selling these it was like 20 pages ago. Thank you in advance

They really need to put a limit to this raffle ****... I just saw a dude enter couple of his kids, probably no more than 8yrs old in a raffle. Sad thing about it he entered it for his sizes. If a kid is entering a raffle, they shouldn't be allowed to enter adult sizes.

FNL at Valley Fair is apparently not doing raffles ? What load of horse... 

Footlocker is doing raffles until 6pm at Valley Fair. I don't even know if I want to try going after work for these. I'm sure somehow Pantones and Legend Blues will be out by the time I get there. 

Valley Fair doesn't have a FNL store.... I mean they do have a FNL as a part of Macys, but they never get Jordan releases.

Oakland DEE88E284C

Edit: Saw it too late on BASH...

Anyone know if Newpark's still doing raffles tomorrow?

I believe Newpark was Monday only....

Last edited:
bayarea23 bayarea23 Yeah, I remember them saying Monday but was hoping they might've done it tomorrow too. Right on, thanks man. He made his kids do raffles for him? :rofl: I'll be damned. When I was at Serramonte earlier today, I saw dudes that looked like they could be my uncles and they brought their sisters along too. :nerd: Some girl behind me was saying that if she doesn't win the raffle, she'll drop 300 for her size :smh:

They really need to put a limit to this raffle ****... I just saw a dude enter couple of his kids, probably no more than 8yrs old in a raffle. Sad thing about it he entered it for his sizes. If a kid is entering a raffle, they shouldn't be allowed to enter adult sizes.
Valley Fair doesn't have a FNL store.... I mean they do have a FNL as a part of Macys, but they never get Jordan releases.
I believe Newpark was Monday only....
1 person can enter 2 raffles (1 kid's & 1 men's)

Gamer G can you S T F U about the Get Money Boys and Professional Girl already. Congrats, you ran a gag into the ground before it could even take flight. If any one of them especially Professional girl bump into your scary *** in line you would probably need a diaper change. You are literally the biggest chicken on Niketalk. Its sickening to see someone who spams the board with lies about people getting killed for jordans every week encourage violence and madness. At least GMB/Professional girl in the field with the "savages" and "bums" holding their own. Get your marshmallow fists and kool aid blood off Niketalk and go get in line if you want to be entertained.

Sheltered idiots, i swear.....
Ahh.. okay let me read through this. Since its XI time of the year.. and I have a life to not be camping out for kicks that will just yellow after a couple months or it takes just one person stepping on the patent leather.. I decided to back out of getting these (unless my friend can land me a pair for $50+ retail which isnt bad for the xtra thirst and hype for these shoes. First off GMB or Ms One Of A Kind Wouldnt have me shook. Why.. they are focused on their mission.. To get the 11's. Two.. I'm not one to fight someone over a debate over kicks. If we bumped in line.. it would be a joke here and there and thats that. and yes people do get killed over kicks. Theres fights robberies and killings and people now are trying to take 7500 pairs from NDC's shipping hub itself now.. So people are hungry for nike's... and I'm not a chicken at all. I ahvent been robbed for my kicks or anything silly like that but people will try you as locally its been situations like that in the hoods and in many other cities ebcause people have a false sense of entitlement due to their terrible upbringing instead of working to get their own pair they take from the weak instead. and this line thing you talk about.. I'm good with that.

PS: Some of you NT'ers are soo serious.. lighten up its just a message board
You have 2,200 posts in 7 months and you in here judging people on what they do with their lives. 
laugh.gif
 OK b....

bayarea23 bayarea23 Yeah, I remember them saying Monday but was hoping they might've done it tomorrow too. Right on, thanks man. He made his kids do raffles for him? :rofl: I'll be damned. When I was at Serramonte earlier today, I saw dudes that looked like they could be my uncles and they brought their sisters along too. :nerd: Some girl behind me was saying that if she doesn't win the raffle, she'll drop 300 for her size :smh:

Serramonte is one of the worst place... All the Filipinos out there be out in full force bringing everyone in their family.

1 person can enter 2 raffles (1 kid's & 1 men's)

Yea I get that... But c'mon little kids entering for adult sizes. 99% of them can't afford their own kid sizes.

don't think so. make sure you don't win twice :lol:
btw, where are the store codes for bay area? last time someone posted a list

Shiekh also monitor IP... So if you enter multiple emails from the same IP. You will also get disqualified. Shiekh raffle is already over.

Last edited:
Entered a few raffles today. Will finish making my rounds tomorrow.

Been waiting on these for awhile now. Must-haves
nthat.gif

Last edited:
If they made more pairs than the hype would die down. JB ain't gonna do that. They love this ish. This is a money machine. Its chess not checkers. Besides.....if it was widely available.....most people wouldn't want it. Imagine walking around and everyone had the same shoe on. You wouldn't feel cool. You wouldn't feel like you got HEAT on your feet. Before you kill me.....i know these are a GR and not considered heat by most

but how much is enough?

2 million?

Nike is supposed to make so many that they lose money and have a surplus that goes to outlets?

and people wonder why they have raffles

This has already been said, but why are so many people free to roam around looking for raffles during the morning/afternoon hours of a normal weekday? Is everyone self employed nowadays or are we celebrating a holiday that I'm unaware of?

Most college kids are done for the semester then you have parents who will do anything to please their kids. Saturday I went to a Shoe City in Laurel MD and there was Mom in there trying to buy 6 pairs of 13s for her kids 6 kids. The cashier told her she's starting something she'll never be able to control....It was crazy.

This has already been said, but why are so many people free to roam around looking for raffles during the morning/afternoon hours of a normal weekday? Is everyone self employed nowadays or are we celebrating a holiday that I'm unaware of?

I was wondering that also.

That's why I didn't expect to see so many out that early. A lot of military went out while at lunch. I understand if you're a college kid, but I guess a lot of people also have shift work.

I just happen to be conveniently off.

Getting this error message below when I try going on NDC at work... Is my work blocking the site or Nike blocking me? I'm thinking Nike because my work doesn't filter anything. But weird thing about is that I tried another computer at work and getting the same error message. I tried using my iphone that is connected to my work wifi getting error message. But when I disable wifi on my iphone it works. I tried clearing all my cache/cookies, and restarted my comp, still nothing. I do use page monitoring, and have used ATC in the past. Any ideas?

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://www.nike.com/" on this server.
Reference #18.afc33d17.1418731536.1c7f1d91

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom