12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

BRUHHHH

That video though
laugh.gif

#dead

WTF....FNL being shady as ****

Out after 45 minutes?!
I called and got a free shipping code for my problems. I would suggest anyone else do the same.. If things are going to be rigged and you at least show up pass out a ticket for coming. There is no reason when someone shows up and could potentially buy something at the store to turn them away and not have a ticket for them. Having corporate send out tweets saying you will do  a raffle and limit the tickets to 3x stock is against every principal in simple Business 101 and retaining customers.

All this craziness in Texas, why don't we see people show up to lines with shotguns and rifles? Its an open carry state.

like most of the people who'd be willing to do that care that it's an open carry state. Most of them probably aren't legally allowed to carry a weapon

I'm all down for concealed carry and right to bear arms...but shooting someone over some shoes, nah I can't get down with that...setting humanity back some years. I own a handgun but I do not bring it to shoe releases. Just my preference.

Last edited:

i was there after work that day briefly, woodlands was supposed to be a low key spot...the cops escalated that situation though instead of lining the people up, they were selecting folks from 2 sides of the crowd...then everyone in the front rushed.... the cop accidentally tasered the girl after holding his taser up and yelling "WHO WANTS TO GET TEASED" then everyone had their hands up saying "black lives matter" and "i cant breathe"

i bet 100 dollars that the news didnt talk about the cop that threw the boy out of the crowd to the car when he thought he could sit down on the bench or anything else that happened right before the esclated part

i was there after work that day briefly, woodlands was supposed to be a low key spot...the cops escalated that situation though instead of lining the people up, they were selecting folks from 2 sides of the crowd...then everyone in the front rushed.... the cop accidentally tasered the girl after holding his taser up and yelling "WHO WANTS TO GET TEASED" then everyone had their hands up saying "black lives matter" and "i cant breathe"

i bet 100 dollars that the news didnt talk about the cop that threw the boy out of the crowd to the car when he thought he could sit down on the bench or anything else that happened right before the esclated part
wow.. at i cant breathe.. i swear if they wanted us blacks to die all they need to do is disguise it as a mega jordan 11 restock.. :frown:

Saw a robbery and some dum *** girls almost getting the raffles Stopped due to cutting lines and not admitting to it when 100% of the crowd said they did. Ratchets everywhere today while trying to get raffles. Stay safe everyone

Last edited:

Nobody cares.

Back
Top Bottom