12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

WTF is wrong with you.  Sure there are fake stories, but there's also real ish happening to folks for shoes.  It happens every year, and although I hope it doesn't this time around, sadly it most likely will.  Nothing funny about that

Yeah, now imagine how crazy it will be if they release Space Jams next year...

People are already fighting over RAFFLE tickets so violence this weekend is inevitable, unfortunately. Nike should probably create online raffles for these shoes and have them delivered.
I agree and let corporate handle the raffles.  Hopefully that would cut down on raffles being rigged too.

WTF is wrong with you.  Sure there are fake stories, but there's also real ish happening to folks for shoes.  It happens every year, and although I hope it doesn't this time around, sadly it most likely will.  Nothing funny about that

no one got killed over the gammas or concords my cousin got robbed for his cool greys back in 2001 so I know it can happen but i'm done.

Yeah, now imagine how crazy it will be if they release Space Jams next year...
if thats the case and i can't lock a pair in early forget raffles, im going pre order route without a doubt, and atc. Not dealing with the holiday madness three years in a row. I thought about doing it with this release. 

People are already fighting over RAFFLE tickets so violence this weekend is inevitable, unfortunately. Nike should probably create online raffles for these shoes and have them delivered.
I honestly can see niketowns setting up online raffles for each store, same with footlocker and their affiliate stores. The managers and employees are gonna cry when that day comes because they wont be mr cool anymore lmao.

I honestly can see niketowns setting up online raffles for each store, same with footlocker and their affiliate stores. The managers and employees are gonna cry when that day comes because they wont be mr cool anymore lmao.
honestly it is only needed for this release. The rest of the year is fine as it is. Just this release brings out everyone.

um...14 year old kid did get stabbed in the back for them black/infrared 6s, THEN the kid preceeded to chase the two thieves into the subway where he was noticed bleeding everywhere and taken to the hospital by a policeman. Guess the thieves got away with the boys shoes. Which if anybody deserved a pair of them if was that 14 year old kid. True story.

yeah I know that story is real and its unfortunate that happen to shorty but that was a Isolated crime dudes in here acting like its going to be a chain of robberies, people getting gun down across the US :smh:

Don't be ignorant to the facts. It happens frequently especially during these releases. Imagine the stories that DONT make it to the news.

It's all :lol: it ain't gonna happen to me or most of us until it actually happens.

Good! No more rigged raffles or managers/employees helping out those who pay them under the table to do so..

hahaha. people thinkin about using fake id's now? XI bring out the low of the lows.

DMP i remember that well. camp out at hilltop mall in Richmond Ca with my cuzin and a buddy. was able to cop 2 pack. well worth it.
DMPs were so sweet for me to cop at Gurnee Mills. I was the only 1 waiting for the pack. It was like 5 or 6 other people there waiting for another release. People were snoozing[emoji]128564[/emoji]

I think with all the mass hysteria it may take a while but they're (companies) going to have to come up with an organized way of doing this. We all get there is money to be made and these companies have people on their teams that can come up with other ways to get the products to the customers. I understand camping out is part of the culture but as you can clearly see its not fun nor safe anymore. I just hope they come up with the solution sooner than later. Nike has the technology to take online requests for items and randomly select who will receive items until stock is depleted. Because I'm on a computer all day long issues like the sites crashing and bottle-necking intrigue me. There are ways to get around this they just have to actively follow thru.

Mane now my homeboy telling FNL havent even open and they trying to decide rather to do raffle or guaranteed and im across town lmao

Quick story. At 1am this morning, I drove 2hrs out of town to a neighboring city to try and get guaranteed tickets. Finishline was giving them out at 7, we were to line up at 6am. There was a turn out of 600 people for less than 200 shoes. The police formed a crappy line. Everybody started pushing and the cops let loose with the mace. It was a stampede and I felt like Simba. I hit the deck and nearly vomited. My face was on fire and my lips were numb. This one chick actually was vomiting. I get a footprint on my hat from getting my head stepped on. I cover up my face and jump back in line. Cops let off again and started macing. I try to run and fall off the curb and twist my ankle. They ended up closing down the event altogether and made everybody leave.

About 100 of us were smart enough to understand they just wanted to thin out the large crowd so we waited. Cops let us line up again. I was like #6. Got pushed back to about #45
mean.gif
. Long story short, I got my guaranteed ticket for a size 12. 

Absolute madness...
And it was worth the ticket?

man... would still have mine on ice but my buddy offered me $800 for it... welp there goes that

Believe me i know i lived in the dmv all my life and went to Howard when it was not gentrified. The thing is getting shoes wasnt the hardest part, it was keeping your jacket.
Fellow HU alum here too!  The HU area has changed rapidly in the last 5yrs alone, but there are still pockets of crime.  I am praying this weekend goes as safely as possible

Fellow HU alum here too!  The HU area has changed rapidly in the last 5yrs alone, but there are still pockets of crime.  I am praying this weekend goes as safely as possible
Yea but not as bad compared to 2008 and before, but great seeing a fellow alum on here.  

honestly it is only needed for this release. The rest of the year is fine as it is. Just this release brings out everyone.

EXACTLY unfortunately it'll take something very tragic like a shooting at an XI release before Nike does this... I think the benefits of a once-a-year online raffle for XIs would outweigh the costs.

Back
Top Bottom