12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

i would call... i'm going to call because they usually do it on fridays, but i have a feeling they did it sooner.. not trying to watch my phone for nothing

i'm calling champs, and ftl as well to make sure
Thought I had you locked down .. I went back the other night to put my # down and the bin had like 20 tickets in it .. folks came out of nowhere :smh:

I was trying to get my cousin a pair too they called and said they didnt have his 10 but a 10.5 and i was like nah thats too big. I asked what was left over ... nothing

We'll see come RD folks love signing up til the see the price tag .. i expect us to have about 3-4 pairs left over

My FTL and FNL do their call backs tomorrow, and I have depositions all day...I'm letting everyone know up front, if my phone rings, we are taking a break and I'm answering it!  
laugh.gif

My FTL and FNL do their call backs tomorrow, and I have depositions all day...I'm letting everyone know up front, if my phone rings, we are taking a break and I'm answering it!  :lol:

Bruh.... I have to forward my calls to my desk since my phone gets 0 reception. I still miss calls when I'm traveling around the office :lol:

I personally would not.. if I was the one receiving the WTLs..i would definitely accept. it all depends how much u value each shoe... these 11s will probably restock a gazillion times..

Considering that retail for WTL is $250 and far less were produced than these XIs, I'd say it would be a really bad trade for these XIs. Also, these will likely retro again in 7-10 years but I highly doubt the WTL will ever see a retro even if Nike eventually does retro the Lebron 11s.

I hear u man. I've learned my biggest issue is perception.
Once I realized I didn't NEED every shoe then I started feeling better.
I've missed so many shoes this year and I don't even feel bad. Shoes release so much that the missed ones become a faded memory very quickly.

This is true

My biggest thing is I've never "needed" limited kicks, because they hold no value to me. The ones I value are ones I already had or desired.

Ahh yes! Before resellers, instagram flexin, twitter links, bots, ATCs, etc., etc. There was a time where you could go to the store and experience this:
View media item 1310321

:lol:

some of those shady store workers will hold pairs that go unclaimed and call resellers that ask to hold a certain amount of shoes.

all they have to do is call em and say hey I got a few pairs left over, you want them? Reseller be like i'm on the way..

Bruh.... I have to forward my calls to my desk since my phone gets 0 reception. I still miss calls when I'm traveling around the office
laugh.gif
Nothing from Nike Gtown yet. As far as Dulles there was a cat a few pages back said FL in Dulles called him back and he was still waiting on Champs
Thanks for the info. I'm waiting on Champs for my sister's GS size. If I get the mens size it'll be a bonus for my husband.

I got a pair of Gammas last year from an unclaimed pile and most likely will try that Saturday morning if I strike out overseas.

some of those shady store workers will hold pairs that go unclaimed and call resellers that ask to hold a certain amount of shoes.

all they have to do is call em and say hey I got a few pairs left over, you want them? Reseller be like i'm on the way..

That's pretty much what they do here

I see people hanging around until after the line is gone.

If you didn't get a call its literally game, set, match..:smh: damn...online or bust...

EVERY HOUR THAT PASSES BY GETS MORE AND MORE NERVE WRECKING… ALL PHONES ON CHARGERS AROUND THE COUNTRY FOR THE NEXT 48 HOURS LOL

Unclaimed pairs is a beautiful thing honestly. I usually get 1 pair or whatever guaranteed from a raffle, go about 20 minutes before the unclaimed pairs become available to pick up my guaranteed pair. Hang around to see what's left and they always have some left. Been pretty lucky the last few releases doing that getting extra pairs. Not to mention the NT call backs later to if you don't win at first.

Last edited:
Still waiting to get a call, Never thought it would be so hard to cop a pair of J's in Provo, UT of all places.

Anyone else in Minneapolis get calls back yet from NT?  I saw a few guys did  on here but I am still waiting for the call on my size 11.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom