12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

DMV fam,

I just got off the phone with Nike Georgetown and I was told they are calling people RIGHT NOW. So do not move away from your phone. Also, I went to Sports Zone Elite and I'm pretty sure their raffle is rigged as the girl in front of me more or less offerred sexual favors to the staff and I noticed he put her ticket aside seperately.

Lol. What would a girl do for some 11's? 

prbly a Q you dont want answered :lol:

Yall be safe out there this weekend

I thought about making a road trip to St. George, UT from Vegas to enter in their FTL raffle
laugh.gif
. Plus, I would have eaten some Chic Fil A since there is No Chic Fil A in Nevada and I love their nuggets and sanwhich. However, if you haven't heard from your spot, I'm glad I didn't waste my gas.
Yeah that would have been a waste of time minus the ChickFilA. That place takes all my money, too dang good. I almost think because the sneaker community is so much smaller here its even more fixed than in other areas.

Yeah that would have been a waste of time minus the ChickFilA. That place takes all my money, too dang good. I almost think because the sneaker community is so much smaller here its even more fixed than in other areas.

now I'm thinking of going to chick-fil-a for lunch today [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

Got a call from Nike today.  So that is three!  i never win raffles so either there a bunch or i am extremely lucky.

Got a call from Dulles Champs last night and my friend got one from Dulles FTL. No call at all from Tyson's. Dulles FNL said they don't know when they're doing their calls. WTF

Anyone else in Minneapolis get calls back yet from NT?  I saw a few guys did  on here but I am still waiting for the call on my size 11.....
Got a call back form NT in Minny size 12 around 7:30 last night. Not sure if they finished all their callbacks last night or not.

Got a call from Dulles Champs last night and my friend got one from Dulles FTL. No call at all from Tyson's. Dulles FNL said they don't know when they're doing their calls. WTF
See when I called Champs yesterday they told me they were calling today....Way to not be organized. Not mad though. Online it is.

Back
Top Bottom