12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

How much do you all think the resale value will be on these. I had one guy trying to sell me a confirmed size 7 for $250 
i say 275 come next Saturday. Catch that one guy who put in for 60 raffles. wins 6 of em, buys em. and is not trying to sell em quick bcuz they didnt go as fast as he expected and needs to get that debt off of his CC.

Also they left a voicemail and told me to come pick up...I called back and got the ticket number for reference...I only have 6 tickets though...you dudes with more gonna have to bring all your tickets with you lol and sort through

I usally write the mall and which store on the back of the raffle.

Fams....

I had a dream last night that I got a call from HOH saying "congrats you were picked to come pick up the 11s but I saw you also put in for a 5.5 so you can pick those up as well." All of a sudden I looked down at my feet and noticed I had the Kobe 9 Christmas's on. Can you say super happy?.... Then I woke up

Fams....

I had a dream last night that I got a call from HOH saying "congrats you were picked to come pick up the 11s but I saw you also put in for a 5.5 so you can pick those up as well." All of a sudden I looked down at my feet and noticed I had the Kobe 9 Christmas's on. Can you say super happy?.... Then I woke up
Damn you have dreams about sneakers? You must really want these lol

I unchecked the extra emails box when I signed up last time for the Infrared 6's from a Shiekhs store that received 29 pairs and still won so hopefully it doesn't really matter...

Nice..."So, you're telling me there's a chance"

What do you mean? You mean the "I would like to get updates on new products and special offers." option? That shouldn't matter at all as far as I'm concerned.

Yea, just thought about it since I didn't receive no email for any pink Tims hahaa

Checked the vm. I won and my ol lady won at Nike GT . These niketowns must have a good lil number of these

Was gonna pass, went and bought space jams and Breds. Today my boy calls me from his store and says I won a pair. I entered no raffle. Karma is real

tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom