12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Wtf I miss the restock by 30 min b/c of work now a picture that shows the columbias!?!? Not a good day for me

This.

But the way it's been going with Carmine and Baron 1's, I wouldn't be surprised to see Infrared or Columbia 1's.

No OG colourway , a full leather nouveau navy pair a couple of other mids and some Jordan 1 treks.

Last edited:
Someone please pm the pic! These are my grails! The ones that started it for me in the shoe game! Please Idc of all the other stuff just the Columbia

K I think I have a solution so to curb the pm requests.

I'll hit up one of our photoshop members and supply with this the proper color blue. They will ps it for us so that you guys can have an idea of what was seen.

Don't feel bad if you missed it. It was just a photo of part of the sole and midsole area. The blue was like the black red xi sole in opacity.

All thanks goes to jcuk23 jcuk23 . I'm just trying to help leverage the info provided in the best possible way without getting anyone in trouble.

K I think I have a solution so to curb the pm requests.

I'll hit up one of our photoshop members and supply with this the proper color blue. They will ps it for us so that you guys can have an idea of what was seen.

Don't feel bad if you missed it. It was just a photo of part of the sole and midsole area. The blue was like the black red xi sole in opacity.
Good looking out bro and thanks @jcuk23 for the good info man

Back
Top Bottom