12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

K I think I have a solution so to curb the pm requests.

I'll hit up one of our photoshop members and supply with this the proper color blue. They will ps it for us so that you guys can have an idea of what was seen.

Don't feel bad if you missed it. It was just a photo of part of the sole and midsole area. The blue was like the black red xi sole in opacity.
So in ur opinion does it look :pimp: or :smh: or :x

Call me crazy but I haven't been this excited for a ps lol
I guess because like I said before this is what started it for me 2 pairs are a must for me

I'll hit up one of our photoshop members and supply with this the proper color blue. They will ps it for us so that you guys can have an idea of what was seen.

Don't feel bad if you missed it. It was just a photo of part of the sole and midsole area. The blue was like the black red xi sole in opacity.

Looked cool to me. I'm not tripping that the shade is a little dark where others may be sad. Here is a super zoom so you can get a feel for the color.

View media item 857220

This could be to prevent yellowing, but I wish there was a way to stop yellowing on the patent leather

Looked cool to me. I'm not tripping that the shade is a little dark where others may be sad. Here is a super zoom so you can get a feel for the color.

View media item 857220
So it's sorta like the OG sole but not really

This could be to prevent yellowing, but I wish there was a way to stop yellowing on the patent leather
Completely disagree regarding the yellowing on the PL.

I think it gives the shoe so much character. I know I'm the minority, but that "cream" look the OGs and '01s had was beautiful. Soles, yea, they can be blue/clear, but I love the yellowing on the PL.

*pardon the sock marks*

View media item 857269

I hope that isn't the picture that was posted, because it has been on the internet for a week and I don't think these are it, with the yellow 23 on the back and all

Ok.... take this with a grain of salt as we can definitely get something different. That said, id like to give a huge thanks to jcuk23 jcuk23 and jayzrdead jayzrdead for their work. I take 0 credit for this as I just asked questions and got answers.
Here is the PS I requested jayzrdead to do.

758923ee_j1.jpeg

Now we wait..... as the blogs steal the info :lol:

Awesome...either way...copped ×2 atleast...

as long as you aren't my size then we cool.... otherwise imma say something real phony like "you only need one pair. you only got 2 feet." while I scheme to get like 3 for myself :lol:

Back
Top Bottom