12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Just got another call from kids footlocker Westland mall for my girls size 7 in big kids. But I still have not gotten one call for my size

Looks like I'm striking out on all my raffles 9 in store tickets and a ton of so cal shiekh raffles. thought size 11.5-12 wouldn't be as common :/

What method do you guys use when buying online? Like you got multiple devices trying on NDC or do you do one device on NDC and the others on FNL FTL etc?

I ended up going 2/12 on raffle tickets. I wanted an 11.5 but ended up getting 2 calls for 12. Hopefully I can find someone to trade or I can grab one online tomorrow

entered all raffles for Shiekh up and down So Cali...no email

between my girl and I, we have 18 raffle tickets...so far, no calls

looking like online or bust for me

What method do you guys use when buying online? Like you got multiple devices trying on NDC or do you do one device on NDC and the others on FNL FTL etc?
lol u went from telling everyone they have no chance without a bot (which isn't true at all)

to asking for help 
laugh.gif

Watch NDC get so overloaded in the AM that it causes the release to be rescheduled. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128544[/emoji]
wouldnt doubt the overload part but if need be they not delaying these they will just put them online as space frees up on the server. So if it crashes theyll be on there al day if it has to be.

Think about the other 2 big releases they got coming.and all that traffic

Is it safe to say these are the hardest XIs to obtain since the raffle was implemented in 2012?

Back
Top Bottom