12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

lol u went from telling everyone they have no chance without a bot (which isn't true at all)

to asking for help 
laugh.gif
And then changed avatars for camo, lol

Last edited:
Got every pair of 11s over the last 4-5 years manually online, don't expect that trend to stop tomorrow :nthat:
Could you pm me some tips on how you do your online copping

Honestly fam, it's all about patience. There will be so many sites dropping these tomorrow, just have to be patient. It may not happen within the 1st 5 mins but like I said stay patient, follow this thread, and you should be successful.

Sunvalley for one last raffle. The picture didn't get the 75 or so people at the end of the line. People bringing out the kids in the rain over here
I don't live there but looks like they had 285 pairs for adult sizes and 146 in GS

Results for the December 20, 2014 shoe release wristband lottery are as follows:

Jordan Retro 11's (White and Legend Blue) Grade School (pink and yellow wristbands):  15420 to 15566
Jordan Retro 11's (White and Legend Blue) Adult (green and orange wristbands):  14136 to 14421

If your wristband number is listed above, please return to Sunvalley Shopping Center on Saturday, December 20, 2014 no earlier than 4:45 a.m. to make your purchase.  Numbers will be called, in the order they have been drawn, at the glass doors near Starbucks on the east side of the mall.

What method do you guys use when buying online? Like you got multiple devices trying on NDC or do you do one device on NDC and the others on FNL FTL etc?
Go ahead and practice buying something on one of the sites.  It is pretty much the same but you will more than likely encounter a splash screen on release date.  If you are not getting that you are going to get an error adding to cart.  This is because everyone is going to be doing the exact same thing you are.  Just keep on clicking add to cart once your size is selected.  Persistence usually pays off.  It has taken me sometimes 2 hours to get though before.  Sometimes less.  It is kind of a luck thing but if you stay persistent you should be able to cop.

who want Shiekh winning raffle at San Bernardino, dont need it PM me sz 9.5 first come

Last edited:
Go ahead and practice buying something on one of the sites.  It is pretty much the same but you will more than likely encounter a splash screen on release date.  If you are not getting that you are going to get an error adding to cart.  This is because everyone is going to be doing the exact same thing you are.  Just keep on clicking add to cart once your size is selected.  Persistence usually pays off.  It has taken me sometimes 2 hours to get though before.  Sometimes less.  It is kind of a luck thing but if you stay persistent you should be able to cop.

I have copped off NDC but never any of the other sites

I'm 1 for 4 right now.  Got a call from my local Champs but they're saying something about because it's not in store if something happens to the shipment they can't be held liable?  Well I gotta go pick it up on Wed or Friday next week since they getting theirs later.

Got The Call On Pair 3 In Size 10 Just A Minute Ago :smokin

Local Spots Came Thru Once Again This Year!

Still Room On My Plate, Let's Get It!
tumblr_mk30svHcRC1r4fyzho1_500.gif

That's why I'm asking... Its not like they're coming out within the next 5 minutes or somethin
Lots of clicking, and praying. You don't have a chance on Nike if you haven't tried before, so I'd concentrate on the FTL family. And hope that FNL accepts your credit card.

Back
Top Bottom