12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

My girlfriend just got the call from Finishline at North Riverside for people in Chicago. I was ready to give up on the raffles already.

My cousin won a pair for me. However, he just got arrested. :/
ohwell.gif

I think the top one was "When does the Shiekh email come in?" I seen it at least once every page before they sent out the email haha
Don't forget FNL wish list that provided absolutely no advantage whatsoever. Lol

FCFS line for GS/PS/TD sizes @ NikeSF

Its raining a lot out there. I would have brought out a tent. F***ing Casuals...
eek.gif
 and it's pouring out there...can't imagine how crazy the weather will get at night..

Probably head down to NTSF tomorrow around 1pm to pick up my pair.  Hope it's not going to be like last year's Gamma's where I had to wait around 3-4 hours to pick up my reserve pair.

Got my pair a day early. Weekenddrop.com As a grown man, Im watchin everybody on here postin videos and pics of people fightin and waitin in the cold....... I will pay extra because i can, and not deal with all this madness. The quality is on point with these too, dont believe otherwise.
I should've ordered early from WD...

Decided to camp out with a couple buddies that wanted them and now it looks like I'm about to take an L... 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom