12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I'll say, I usually preorder almost all my kicks because I don't buy many and places like ISS and WD don't charge too much over retail for most releases.
The holiday XI always brings a 150% upcharge for capitalists sake. Lol
Glad I scored a shiek win for my size. I love the holiday thrill of XI's but some of the stuff going on is really crazy.
GL to all the overseas buyers and morning online buyers.

After this WD purchase, I'm gonna do this for the rest of the big releases I grab. This had to be the smoothest, issue free purchase Ive made yet. Im just too old for headaches and the shoe game of prayin for my phonecall or email. Last pair for a while! Well after the Columbia IVs. Lol.

After this WD purchase, I'm gonna do this for the rest of the big releases I grab. This had to be the smoothest, issue free purchase Ive made yet. Im just too old for headaches and the shoe game of prayin for my phonecall or email. Last pair for a while! Well after the Columbia IVs. Lol.

what's WD?

Got a GS pair from MD Premium. It came out to $168 because I used card instead of bank transfer which would have knocked 5 off it. Any thoughts on this site?

Just missed a call from one of the stores in the south bay area so there's another 10 out there for you guys

:wow:  and it's pouring out there...can't imagine how crazy the weather will get at night..

Probably head down to NTSF tomorrow around 1pm to pick up my pair.  Hope it's not going to be like last year's Gamma's where I had to wait around 3-4 hours to pick up my reserve pair.
What time did you go pick your reserve pair? Im trying to go before 6am.

I'm 1 for 4 right now.  Got a call from my local Champs but they're saying something about because it's not in store if something happens to the shipment they can't be held liable?  Well I gotta go pick it up on Wed or Friday next week since they getting theirs later.
don't believe them.. it's in store but "of something happens" just means that if they flip your pair for 300 then too bad for you..  shoe releases tomorrow morning why wouldn't they have your pair?? 

Back
Top Bottom