12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

$20? Wow. That's a nice increase. Def will continue to sit out more and more releases.

I was just gonna say, they didn't even go with the usual  $10 increase 
mean.gif

Wasn'there a post on some thread that said JB was looking to make all retro J's in BIN quality starting next year? That might be why the price will be raised to 190. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Wasn'there a post on some thread that said JB was looking to make all retro J's in BIN quality starting next year? That might be why the price will be raised to 190. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Doubt it will happen.

As long as they're raising prices can we get that jumpman flipped back the correct way on the heel? That really grinds my gears. If were gonna shell out the extra cash the very least they can do is use the proper xi molds

Last edited:
Doubt it will happen.

Eh I feel ya. It'll be interesting to see if J's will stop selling out as quickly if the price is raised 20 dollars. Already seeing signs that 170+ tax is too much for some to handle

I'm personally waiting for the bubble to pop. i tapped out when prices went to $160 and they started dropping a shoe almost every weekend. :lol:

$190!? Yea my days are definitely numbered for JB. Will probably cop some stuff I missed out on and some of the upcoming 16's, 17's, and 18's. Then I'm out...

Yeah honestly I care more about the signature shoes than J's right now. For the most part, the hype surrounding them is much less (for the most part)

Probably MJ's actual reaction to reading this:

View media item 850821
-I understand why their doing this, because they can.

But still a BS move. And anyone who opens their mouth about "inflation" should do everyone a favor and slap themselves

Last edited:
At this point price increases are to be expected. It's not like it's something new anymore. Just get what you need and skip the borderline purchases. Best way to rationalize things.

Yeah, JB and Nike see the amount people are reselling kicks for. They're going to get their cut.

They know that a lot of these GR kicks are selling for more than retail shortly after they drop.

I read somewhere here that JB was moving into more of a luxury focused brand now we have proof with the Shine. Cant blame em, plenty money in the luxo sneaker movement. Now back to the kicks....PO tweeted true to OG, thats what Im rollin wit. 2 for me, one for wifey and Im OUT!!

Yea was gonna say that the gammas were 185 so I'm not sure how yall are freaking out over a 5 dollar increase.............

Yea was gonna say that the gammas were 185 so I'm not sure how yall are freaking out over a 5 dollar increase.............

Discussion switched to the $20 increase from the link posted. Normal $170 retros will now be $190.

Yeah.. 20 on reg retros would mean 200+ on 11s. Already been buying more selectively, will continue to do so til I'm done altogether. Why such a hike before the YOT 7s? I've always felt quality wasn't really there on those anyway. Will be a lot of money saved next year..

Really? $190 for all retros?

I am seriously done with JB
I think they just tryna soften the blow for when they start retroing the 16's and above since $200 is there min price
I guess to try and get people used to it
But I don't get people getting mad at the prices people pay resellers and early pair sites at that price with no problem :lol:

I think they just tryna soften the blow for when they start retroing the 16's and above since $200 is there min price
I guess to try and get people used to it
But I don't get people getting mad at the prices people pay resellers and early pair sites at that price with no problem :lol:

Exactly.

Back
Top Bottom