12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

In all honesty, Jb has retroed most of the of colors from 1-14. They would have to definitely do the nike air gimmick but I don't personally care about the nike air stuff so I can sit out.

No they always hit me with early info now when I get around to having time to post it is the question, I don't stalk NT all day everyday like most of these dudes... So I look and see if it's posted and if not then I post it.. NT is not and has never been the 1st source for sneaker info..
(I know this is two weeks old but it needs to be addressed)
So name another website that had pics of the OG XI Lows several months before they released in April 2001?

No they always hit me with early info now when I get around to having time to post it is the question, I don't stalk NT all day everyday like most of these dudes... So I look and see if it's posted and if not then I post it.. NT is not and has never been the 1st source for sneaker info..
(I know this is two weeks old but it needs to be addressed)
So name another website that had pics of the OG XI Lows several months before they released in April 2001?

He can't reply unless he wants to confirm his other screen name.
We all know that NT does get info first from time to time.

Man, ya'll fools will still be buying at $190+ and over $225+ for XIs. Where's the guy at with the graphs and charts about inflation.
roll.gif

Ya'll dudes paying $3K + for some Yeezy's talking bout "I got a good deal".
roll.gif

Guess what one group purchases counts as what everyone purchases.

99% of ya'll will still be buying at $200+ retro prices. Ya'll get mad now, but once they come out it'll be like, "it's only $20 more"

These are status symbols to a lot of sneakerheads so the higher the prices, the better.

99% of ya'll will still be buying at $200+ retro prices. Ya'll get mad now, but once they come out it'll be like, "it's only $20 more"

These are status symbols to a lot of sneakerheads so the higher the prices, the better.

If you say so. Guess your rant makes u feel better.

Last edited:

I'm assuming that 99% would include you too. Since you are on a sneaker forum discussing them

Speak for yourself, I rarely buy them now because of the price/quality. Should the price get higher, instead of 2-3 pairs per year, it could turn to maybe 1. I am fine with getting one model with an OG color way and sticking with that shoe for the rest of the year. And honestly, the more you paid for your Jordan's the dumber you look in my eyes, that isn't a status symbol at all.

And that's no offense to those who splurge on retro's, by all means do you, if it's what you love doing, do it.

"These are status symbols to a lot of sneaker heads so the higher the price, the better".................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... This is literally the dumbest thing I've read on this board in years.
indifferent.gif
 once prices get to 200+ I'm not copping ****. Only exception is black/red 12s done right and white/black 9s done right. And I mean with the jumpmans facing the correct damn way. My CDPs are on their last legs
tired.gif
 that is probably my favorite shoe

I'm assuming that 99% would include you too. Since you are on a sneaker forum discussing them

Not me, I come here for the General forum and every so often I venture into the other forums like this one.

"These are status symbols to a lot of sneaker heads so the higher the price, the better".................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... This is literally the dumbest thing I've read on this board in years. :stoneface: once prices get to 200+ I'm not copping ****. Only exception is black/red 12s done right and white/black 9s done right. And I mean with the jumpmans facing the correct damn way. My CDPs are on their last legs |I that is probably my favorite shoe

So you will be still copping at $200+, I thought so.

Last edited:
Y'all HAVE to let go of that tired "why are you on a sneaker forum if you don't buy sneakers" argument :lol:

It's outright insulting to the diversity of this site. It wouldn't be strange for someone who usually doesn't come to this section (anymore, at least) to pop in and see what the state of the JB forum is now.

That said, I don't know if I'm around for $200 bad quality retros. Or honestly if I'm even around for good quality $200 retros. It's hard to stomach the thought of turning a blind eye to such blatant mark ups and it feels like giving in on even a few pairs would only tell JB that I'm okay with that. Guess that's a hurdle I'll cross when I get there inevitably :smh: |I

Let me clarify what I mean.
Dude comes in here with that foolish well y'all spend 3500 on yeezys comment as if that's what everyone does. That's pretty much casting everyone under the same umbrella which is obvious bull.
Then he follows with the 99% comment before acknowledging he just hangs in the general section. Anyone that pays attention knows that a lot of people that used to frequent the site don't even post anymore. The newer members tend to be the ones scooping up every single jordan release and a lot of said members are kids. I highly doubt you can just say well 99% of nt will still go hard on job releases at 200 a pop.
Then a member states he will buy certain releases and he gets hit with the "but you still spending 200" comment.

Stay in the general section with that crap.

Last edited:
I do wonder if with the 20 price raise if it will actually have a reverse effect. If the ceiling for the vast majority of grs is around 225ish, there wont be much wiggle room for profits for resellers if after tax you are paying 200 out the door. If that market determined ceiling holds true, that might very well free up more pairs for the people that want them on release day. Obviously limited and highly sought after releases wouldn't apply, but for the typical gr I do see this as a possibility.

Bigj505 and the rest of yall upset dudes, relax man. Just giving yall all a hard time.

Its not that serious.

Bigj505 and the rest of yall upset dudes, relax man. Just giving yall all a hard time.

Its not that serious.

Not upset at all. Your whole argument was just weak. Dudes were having a realistic discussion on how they felt and you just came in the thread and tried to clown.

I do wonder if with the 20 price raise if it will actually have a reverse effect. If the ceiling for the vast majority of grs is around 225ish, there wont be much wiggle room for profits for resellers if after tax you are paying 200 out the door. If that market determined ceiling holds true, that might very well free up more pairs for the people that want them on release day. Obviously limited and highly sought after releases wouldn't apply, but for the typical gr I do see this as a possibility.

I thought the same for when people started paying for bots but man was I wrong. Resell prices actually went up because sellers were now charging cost and profit plus whatever the cost for the service was. Can't believe people pay the resale either.

Back
Top Bottom