12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

the toe boxes on these xi's this year stick up too high...i compared my dmps to the infrared lows and the toe boxes are completely different...these shoes 10 years ago would have been classified as fakes...still coppin but the shape isnt right...it should be more flat... 
alien.gif

I'm just gonna grab me another 2.5 hrs of sleep and then get to hunting... If I strike out, oh well! I was able to win a raffle for the Gammas last year at Nike Chicago (no bot - just quick on the Twitter reply) and was a little bit happier with that release. I don't mind picking these up in the springtime especially since I live in the Chicagoland area where I'm not going to be wearing these until Spring/Summer anyway. Good luck to all who are trying to cop for legitimate purposes (to wear) and not simply for resale only!

camping front of my computer, houston is crazy place to camp out at 
your best bet if u fail online which you shouldnt is to hit galleria and get an unclaimed pair...10am finishline, shiekh 1pm, champs & footlocker 6pm....there will be plenty to go around as long as youre there and there early...if all else fails finishline first colony is allowing people to pick shoes up all day...so 10pm when they close i dunno what theyre gonna do with unclaimed pairs...

your best bet if u fail online which you shouldnt is to hit galleria and get an unclaimed pair...10am finishline, shiekh 1pm, champs & footlocker 6pm....there will be plenty to go around as long as youre there and there early...if all else fails finishline first colony is allowing people to pick shoes up all day...so 10pm when they close i dunno what theyre gonna do with unclaimed pairs...
only bad thing about today is staying up all night and sneakercon tomorrow and repped

Last edited:
Got through on End. came out to 120 british pounds witch equals $188 shipped to the US according to google. not bad. Wonder if im gonna get that customs charge though. 

Back
Top Bottom