12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

your best bet if u fail online which you shouldnt is to hit galleria and get an unclaimed pair...10am finishline, shiekh 1pm, champs & footlocker 6pm....there will be plenty to go around as long as youre there and there early...if all else fails finishline first colony is allowing people to pick shoes up all day...so 10pm when they close i dunno what theyre gonna do with unclaimed pairs...

The OP might get lucky with an unclaimed pair but I seriously doubt that here in Houston...

If it's anything like it was last Sunday with those tickets, it's a wrap.... People will be out in flocks to claim their pairs!

I feel like these are gonna be too easy for me in store with leftovers.

This is what I said.
The fact that I really don't care if I grab or not, means it shall be easy.
Did the math a few weeks back on Retros I bought this year and when I saw that number on paper, I realized I was doing too much.
If I miss, I miss nah mean

Last edited:
This is what I said.
The fact that I really don't care if I grab or not, means it shall be easy.
Did the math a few weeks back on Retros I bought this year and when I saw that number on paper, I realized I was doing too much.
If I miss, I miss nah mean

Right. Plus this might be easier than expected on us sites. I know this release is flooded. I won 4 raffles already :smokin

The OP might get lucky with an unclaimed pair but I seriously doubt that here in Houston...

If it's anything like it was last Sunday with those tickets, it's a wrap.... People will be out in flocks to claim their pairs!
we shall see...from my understanding on this release is even the person who wanted 1 pair hit up multiple spots...from the lines i was in when signing up for raffles i think a lot will be left unclaimed...the people in the lines werent the same as for the bred 13s...ill just say these brought out a way more diverse crowd...i thought i was gonna have to be on the hunt for these, lurking one of these malls, glad i got my 1 call.. 
eek.gif

Cooked on End. Below retail purchases :pimp: Wish I would of used coupon on the first two orders.

Last edited:

we shall see...from my understanding on this release is even the person who wanted 1 pair hit up multiple spots...from the lines i was in when signing up for raffles i think a lot will be left unclaimed...the people in the lines werent the same as for the bred 13s...ill just say these brought out a way more diverse crowd...i thought i was gonna have to be on the hunt for these, lurking one of these malls, glad i got my 1 call.. 
eek.gif
you guys may want to triple check with your local spots.  i'm hearing alot of stores are re-raffling unclaimed pairs.  i know my local FNL and House of House are re-raffling, something they NeVeR do.

you guys may want to triple check with your local spots.  i'm hearing alot of stores are re-raffling unclaimed pairs.  i know my local FNL and House of House are re-raffling, something they NeVeR do.
heard that too...ive been tellin people i know who missed out to call and ask...that's gonna be a tough task in itself...

Back
Top Bottom