12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

got confirmation from fnl! chimps said if your order says "not shipped" you should be good as well. how do you guys suggest storing these long term to prevent yellowing?

I use black plastic in all my boxes to limit light. I also have a dehumidifier by my shoes to reduce moisture. It's a lot, but I've been doing this for a while and works for me. The darker and drier the better!

Thus, they are completely different entities. Terrible idea to lick the bottom of a shoe, if you plan on storing them. However, not a bad idea to lick...

woke uo 3 mins late and went on NDC waited in line and took a nap, i woke up like an hour later and it had just got added to my cart, website kept crashing went i went to put my 20% code on and i just kept trying and checked out, it sucks that people who copped online kinda have it easier then the people who win like raffles and stuff. You would think it was the other way around. I live in north dakota and i hate waiting for shoes in the cold, it sucks. Now im back to sb's
that's what's up. I'm glad you cooked man, it's always a hassle when the site is running slow.

Man id kick my cousin if he snubbed me over some shoes :lol:

Cousin came through...and then I talked **** after I got my box.

I don't think I mentioned that ex-connect left message saying she had one pair for my girls. I started to call back with some bs but kept it peaceful.

Oh what a feeling!!!

NDC says preparing to ship stil

and 0.00 charged to card

but my card really did get charged.

I've only ordered from them once before but IIRC shipping status never changed til after i got the shoes

isn't there some type of trick to use your order # to see the status?
you can do the ups.com trick just go to ups website & tracking with your order # in reference section

but you good, your card will get charge once ups label is created.  hope this helps fam! 

whoever is getting these for the gammas + 75 is getting a good trade
idk it seems like a good trade for both ends. these wil probably resell for 300-370 based on my FB group and ebay. and gammas usually resell for like 250-300.. then adding 75 dollars kind of evens it up.

idk it seems like a good trade for both ends. these wil probably resell for 300-370 based on my FB group and ebay. and gammas usually resell for like 250-300.. then adding 75 dollars kind of evens it up.
i wouldn't wear gammas except to mow the lawn

Limited, and?

Fragments are even more of a hype machine.

They aren't a OG colorway.
I hear you. These aren't really an apples to apples comparison. The XIs are an original colorway made in huge quantities; the Fragments are a new twist on a classic made in much smaller numbers. If we're talking whether they're equivalent in trade value, the one that's more limited will almost necessarily be worth more. 

Loving my pair! Was very smooth this morning for the raffle. I was also able to cop for below retail so that was a plus 
nthat.gif

These will look very clean in the spring/summer 
glasses.gif

When I cracked open the box I stamp I was like...

A quick shot...

tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom