12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

dang ended up doubled up for me and the wifey finishline called me at 4 talking bout i won raffle on unclaimed pairs today was a good day

Got my shipping for NBA store, should be here come tuesday.
damn, you must have been quick.. it's hard to cop on there imo 
laugh.gif

Got my shipping confirmation. On a hot streak with these online releases but I'm out, good luck to others still trying to cop. See yall in the next thread

Anyone hitting up Del Amo or Galleria for unclaimed pairs?

My buddy is thinking about taking a look.

ANOTHER STORY

HOH just called my girl for a re raffle for a size 6y. Just so happens to my boy's gf size too who didn't get any calls. Have plans to go out to dinner with them tonight so I'm hittin them with a lil surprise :pimp:

#paying back the favor
That's what's up hit em with the suprise znd they'll be even more exited! Good to hear people giving them away for retail to friends/ family. Merry Christmas man :smokin

Looks like they're maybe some restock in the future because seem like the stores I talked to are sending unclaimed shoes back.

just got home from ntny. got a wrist band this morning at 10am and returned at 4p and was able to cop my size 9. to all a good night

Back
Top Bottom