12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

What happened to all the love 
Hearing Black 11s for next year

Last edited:
I'd be happy if they do that red/white pair
Jordan said he had a crazy release for NEW Years this year.... who knows, it could be this.. but you know just like this year... if next year the jams come out... a week later, I wouldn't be surprised if that Red/White pair came out.. Talk about breaking the bank
We need Space Jams next year fam!!!!
I am with you on this @Jordan 77  

COLLECTION COMPLETE.
nthat.gif

Alright people, I know it is 9:30pm on the west coast but I was curious to you alls input.
I currently own CG, Anniversary, Bred, Gamma, and now these Legend Blues. I NEED to rid myself of one.
Each are in pretty good condition, worn once a month since bought during release.

Which would you sell?

I might rid myself of the Legend Blues unless I can figure how to dull the sole. Too blue and the market looks pretty high for them.

Oh, got NDC shipping confirmation!

I'll be out the country when they come in, but what a joy to see when I return!

Now waiting (2) grade school sizes from FNL.

Alright people, I know it is 9:30pm on the west coast but I was curious to you alls input.
I currently own CG, Anniversary, Bred, Gamma, and now these Legend Blues. I NEED to rid myself of one.
Each are in pretty good condition, worn once a month since bought during release.

Which would you sell?

I might rid myself of the Legend Blues unless I can figure how to dull the sole. Too blue and the market looks pretty high for them.
Gammas.. let them go.

Which would you sell?

personally, anniversary.

Might have to take the same photo when my pair comes in.... I probably won't include the gammas in the pic :evil:

Which would you sell?

anniversary bye bye

Which would you sell?

Gammas or anniversary

Which would you sell?

easily gamma;s. I think those are horrendous.

Yeah I forget what video I watched that Joe was wearing them in but they were ill.
yea they are :smokin
Ya, agreed. But, probably going to be part of a pack I bet. JB knows how to make us buy pairs we want with those we don'tAgreed, 6 years is a long time
those packs are annoying. Even if both shoes are dope a pack is still annoying. Wouldn't mind seeing space jams make a return
Just copped the 10/13 cdp along wit the 11s myself

Last edited:
yea they are
smokin.gif

those packs are annoying. Even if both shoes are dope a pack is still annoying. Wouldn't mind seeing space jams make a return
Ya, they could make a pack with the XXX which I am hoping will be a flyknit technology shoe and worth buying on its own.

Which would you sell?

Gammas. Never liked that colorway

I'm going on a killing spree because I didn't get the kicks and no one helped me get them.

No I kid I just paid $400 on the bay. Ahhh f it

laugh.gif

Ah yea man. You should have hit up the White Mall man, Quail Springs. You probably went to Penn Sq.

Only Kids mess with sneakers here. 999 kids per 1 adult. The lines are the worst man. That small talk with those little turds. Every RD I have to give someone that **** look.
Quail was donezo from what I was told...and yes, went to PENN...never again...then again...I'm never coming back here lol

what they sell for? one of the facebook groups i check out i seen quite a few asking like $290

Back
Top Bottom