12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Finally caught up after 4K post later.
NdC was actin a fool this morning. Good to see many folks flourish!

every year it seems like its getting harder and harder to get. i used to be able to get them online with work but now, it seems impossible. i've been in the game for so long, i'm approaching 32 now and maybe it's a sign to hang it up soon like a running back. lol. congrats on everyone getting their pairs!:D

I think with time, things will get harder. This is a young mans/ladies sport. But im with you, with age...Im too old for this.

My Triforce is complete! 2014. 2001. 1996.

Nice pic. Hope to take a similar shot when my pair comes in.

Im not mentioning the site because aside from not caring, you backed yourself into a corner and couldn't wiggle out once the site was exposed. You still defended him saying, "nah I spoke to him, he said he didn't know..."
Bro, feel free to pm me and we can have a pissing Mach, I assure you, it won't end how you think. Not everyone on NT in under 25 and hustles reselling kicks. Some of us have real careers and use sites like this for informative purposes for our hobbies like knowing when a shoe releases .
Report me, cry about me, heck, even have the last word and sip your tea. You saving money isn't the issue. It's your approach.
I'm calling you out because like I said, aside from either complaining or crying you missed a release, you have years and years and numerous posts of backhanded criticisms and if I'm in the same thread as you, you better believe I'll call you out. if you owned up to the fact you simply didn't know and like most, got fooled, I'm sure folks would let you forget about it.

It isn't about saving a buck, this awesome if you can. You play the role of the martyr when you miss a release and then chastise new members who are stressing no different than you. Around my way, you'd get hemed up real quick, lest I forget, this is all e-thuggery
Never trust a guy who doesn't like black women.

Im not mentioning the site because aside from not caring, you backed yourself into a corner and couldn't wiggle out once the site was exposed. You still defended him saying, "nah I spoke to him, he said he didn't know..."
Bro, feel free to pm me and we can have a pissing Mach, I assure you, it won't end how you think. Not everyone on NT in under 25 and hustles reselling kicks. Some of us have real careers and use sites like this for informative purposes for our hobbies like knowing when a shoe releases .
Report me, cry about me, heck, even have the last word and sip your tea. You saving money isn't the issue. It's your approach.
I'm calling you out because like I said, aside from either complaining or crying you missed a release, you have years and years and numerous posts of backhanded criticisms and if I'm in the same thread as you, you better believe I'll call you out. if you owned up to the fact you simply didn't know and like most, got fooled, I'm sure folks would let you forget about it.

It isn't about saving a buck, this awesome if you can. You play the role of the martyr when you miss a release and then chastise new members who are stressing no different than you. Around my way, you'd get hemed up real quick, lest I forget, this is all e-thuggery

let it go man.

Do you think im mad or something? :rofl:

you see my posts but know nothing, the hell do i care.

nothing wrong with saving on a pair of pants :lol: might as well call out everyone in that thread but its cool no need. ill take the fall. I got my pants, actually wearing em right now ;-)

i paid retail for all my kicks in my closet, am i still cheap or no?

loser. I knew you wouldnt say a damn thing after i mentioned the site being on the legit seller list :rofl: :rofl:

View media item 1314381

report you for what buddy

why are you still ignoring that the very site you are on had them listed as a LEGIT seller for years?

why?

i could really careless what you say about me to be honest but i atleast have to defend that since its not my fault. People bought from them before i mentioned them, they bought when i mentioned them, and guess what i know for a fact people still bought from them even when i and the rest of NT said not to deal with them.

but hey, because you are ignoring it, NT itself never listed them as a legit seller, never happened.

How am I salty and I got my pair? Lame, I hate resellers whether you like it or not so take you and your reseller committee and push it way up [emoji]9757[/emoji]

Resellers are like broken records, say you dislike them and the first thing they say is you're salty you missed out.
:rofl: I've never sold 1 pair of shoes :smh:  but you clearly sounded salty about resellers in your comment.... :stoneface:
Sounded salty about resellers? I don't like resellers like the ones in the db8 thread, I've never bought from them and never intend too. I think people throw around the word salty too loosely, because you hate drug dealers or human traders does that make you salty or someone with a right to their opinion? Ever since I mentioned not liking resellers you, that addy person who was major stalking a female for telling people sizes might become available and the kid ronaldcin'ho have been invading my posts with salty retaliations, nothing you say will make me agree with y'all so hop off already.

Last edited:

Never trust a guy who doesn't like black women.
Zyzz is white though.

Plenty of Black dudes don't mess with White women.

No difference right

This fool tried to scam me.. he only has 1 post.. beware

Original message sent by thelivinlegend  on 12/20/14 at 5:36pm
Where u able to cop a pair ? Lmk if not i got size 9.5 and a couple other sizes for the low
Original message sent by starlord  on 12/20/14 at 7:08pm
Yeah I copped. But hm u selling em for?
Original message sent by thelivinlegend  on 12/20/14 at 7:11pm
I am looking to buy and sell.

What size do you have ?
Original message sent by starlord  on 12/20/14 at 7:15pm
8 and 10.5
Original message sent by thelivinlegend  on 12/20/14 at 7:18pm
Ill trade that 8 for a 9 ?
Original message sent by starlord  on 12/20/14 at 7:20pm
No thanks I'm good
Original message sent by thelivinlegend  on 12/20/14 at 7:24pm
Even if i throw some cash
Original message sent by starlord  on 12/20/14 at 7:26pm
How much are u offering
Original message sent by thelivinlegend  on 12/20/14 at 7:27pm
Original message sent by starlord  on 12/20/14 at 7:29pm
Ok where are you located?
Original message sent by thelivinlegend  on 12/20/14 at 7:30pm
Toronto and you ?
Original message sent by starlord  on 12/20/14 at 7:32pm
California. So wanna do the swap via PayPal?
Original message sent by thelivinlegend  on 12/20/14 at 7:33pm
How are we going to do the swap via paypal ? Its a trade.
Original message sent by starlord  on 12/20/14 at 7:44pm
how else we gonna do it?
Original message sent by starlord  on 12/20/14 at 7:45pm
We just ship to each other and u gift me $70 on PayPal?
Original message sent by thelivinlegend  on 12/20/14 at 7:45pm
2 Ways. You ship me the kicks and once I get them I ship you yours..
Original message sent by thelivinlegend  on 12/20/14 at 7:46pm
Im gonna put the 70 in the box
Original message sent by starlord  on 12/20/14 at 7:52pm
Sorry bro we're gonna have to do the paypal process or i'm not doing it. The way it works is this : we pay each other a set amount of money, but you pay me 70 more than i pay you. For example, I will pay you 250 for your colobias, but you pay me 320 for mines. this way i get a net amount of 70 dollars. its the safest and best way of swapping/trading.
Original message sent by thelivinlegend  on 12/20/14 at 7:53pm
I could use my middle man, he is in virginia.
Original message sent by starlord  on 12/20/14 at 7:55pm
Nah I'd rather just do the paypal process
Original message sent by thelivinlegend  on 12/20/14 at 7:57pm
My pal is frozen because they said i sold too much smh. But i pay the guy 5 a month.

Its safe for both. He Holds both pairs and cash. send one my way and one your way
Original message sent by starlord  on 12/20/14 at 8:01pm
Its not really safe for both if i don't know him lol. ill just wait till ur paypal is unfrozen
Original message sent by thelivinlegend  on 12/20/14 at 8:05pm
I could give you his email. And frozen means closed for atleast a year for too much action.

Could we ship at the same time ?
Original message sent by starlord  on 12/20/14 at 8:15pm
can you ship first?
Original message sent by starlord  on 12/20/14 at 8:19pm
or we can use a NT administrator as the middleman
Original message sent by thelivinlegend  on 12/20/14 at 8:23pm
Naw cause they cost. I pay my mm monthly. We can ship same time
Original message sent by starlord  on 12/20/14 at 8:28pm
I can subtract whatever their cost is away from your amount. so u only have to pay me like 55
Original message sent by thelivinlegend  on 12/20/14 at 8:29pm
The trading thing seems too tough. I'd sell 280 gift
Original message sent by starlord  on 12/20/14 at 8:34pm
Nah it really isn't. I thought your paypal was frozen? How am i supposed to gift you?
Original message sent by thelivinlegend  on 12/20/14 at 8:35pm
Id prob have to use my wifes
Original message sent by starlord  on 12/20/14 at 8:36pm
Ok since you have your wifes paypal you wanna just do the paypal exchange? I pay you 250 for yours, you pay me 325 for mines. 
Original message sent by thelivinlegend  on 12/20/14 at 8:43pm
Naw its good i dont need a pair that bad. I just got 2 pairs shipped. But yea looking to sell my 3rd for 280 lmk if u want it
Original message sent by starlord  on 12/20/14 at 8:45pm
If you didnt need a pair that badly why msg me in the first place?
Original message sent by starlord  on 12/20/14 at 8:47pm
especially when i declined the size swap and you offered me 75 dollars, implying that u really wanted the size swap. now all it takes is a certain trading method to discourage you from getting your size?

10865255_393742730778925_80939317_n.jpg

:D

Back
Top Bottom