12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

teeeeheee a-friend, i read earlier about you being a human penis, now it looks like it was my turn for you to peen all over me. just wanted to tell you that before i block you. teeeheee fooo

you posted this earlier. trying to get reps or acknowledgment or you did like how you set it up last time with just words, this time you wanted screenies?
Yea i reposted to add screenshots I felt like words were too scattered and hard to read for people

okay, just curious, i took my like 4 wheel swipes to scroll past all of that. i did read the word version tho. i felt like that would be something i would do. just to nudge a scammer even though i knew he was just to waste his time.

Thanks to those who responded. Looks like it is time to rid myself of Anniversary, Gamma, and or Legend Blue. The hard thing is pricing worn shoes.
But u just bought the legends why would u sell them already?

I actually didn't have a chance to look at them in person. til today since i was a raffle winner. the sole is bugging me. i don't mind keeping them, but if i do, the anniversaries got to go.

Last edited:
Any name with Living/Life or something is that one scammer guy.  Think he started with the Slam Dunk 6's but I don't remember his original name.

One thing that concerns me in my search is all the early release pairs. Obviously you can see the differences but that doesn't stop some of these grimy dudes from posting pics of a legit pair and sending a fugazi pair. It happened to me once a couple years ago eventually I got my money back but just a hastle

Originally Posted by Philosophre

I actually didn't have a chance to look at them in person. til today since i was a raffle winner. the sole is bugging me. i don't mind keeping them, but if i do, the anniversaries got to go.
You got 5 pairs though G.

Why is asking the threads opinion on whether to get rid of 1 Legend Blue even a question you need to pose.

Obviously you need to get rid of atleast 2 or 3 of the LB's. 

Not peening on you just saying, don't be busting Starlords balls when you got chin nuts G.

purple upper and gamma blue leather....he need to make us somethin to wear when we go to tha hive

completely opposite with you. I think Gamma's are so ugly. They just look like poor fakes to me. Copped a pair for my 3 year old and I don't even have him wear them.
i hate everything about the gammas being the space jam is my favorite 11 & in my top 5 grails it took everything about the SJ that is beautiful and desecrated it.i have no hate in me but it made my blood boil when i saw somebody who was wearing gammas & they thought they were dab'ing.the only way you would catch me wearing gammas was if they were given to me for free & it was a rainy/muddy day or to mow the lawn.

Gammas aren't that bad I wish they didn't have maize in them if they were all murdered out or dropped the maize and stuck with gamma hints I think they would be a better colorway

anyone think I could swing a legend blue for an 01 Columbia trade? like I know they wont be DS most likely, but I'd deff like to swing it if I could.

Cant believe I got through with my order on ndc at 7:25am after clicking add to cart at 5am

That's dope

NDC was no dice for me the closest I got was FNL and I only had my phone and my billing and shipping address were all the same except I could not remove a space between my first and last name on the billing it was odd I tried a couple times and I could not fix the odd space so my order would not go through

By the time I fixed it I got splash again and by the time I was let back in sizes were all gone

I want the Space Jams and Cool Grey's. But I doubt an OG XI will release next year. I hated the gamma blue XI, I loved the gamma blue XII though.

First time I got Jordan's offline and I definitely prefer getting my shoes in the store.

There aren't any Jordan releases coming out next year so far, so I have time to chill on Jordan's for a while.

Copped at 5:11am on NDC and just now got my shipping confirmation
mean.gif
Go CHARGERS GO!

anyone think I could swing a legend blue for an 01 Columbia trade? like I know they wont be DS most likely, but I'd deff like to swing it if I could.

Man idk about that bro I mean anything is possible prob add cash but I would never trade Columbias for these

Best of luck though hope you can that would be a sick trade

Anyone get any info or shipping info from Kickz.com UK site? Ive never ordered there so dont know how they work? Do we have to wait for shipping email during week?

Back
Top Bottom