12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I think dude thinks that selling 4 pairs at $300 each = $1200 profit
laugh.gif
Maybe he got the shoes for free. 100% net profit
roll.gif

Last edited:
LOL let me re do this

sold 4 pairs @ 350 a piece

made 1400 is total sales

expenses of 860 (4 shoes @ 215 each after  taxes

my total gross was 1400

takes my deductions out . I get a total profit of 540.

i never said i profited 1.2k

all i said it was a good day 

got 5 pairs 

sold 4 . made over 1.2k 

today was a good day
That's Gross profit?

Or Net Profit?

Sell 4x300= $1200 - Gross Profit

Subtract -$800 cost for shoes

Net= $400

You made $400 son. Still not a bad day. That's like $50 an hour if you worked 8 hours. You are on your way Pimpin

Don't spend it on Chocolate Milk though playa.

edit: Just saw your post. Good job 

Last edited:

got 5 pairs 
sold 4 . made over 1.2k 

today was a good day
That's Gross profit?
Or Net Profit?

Sell 4x300= $1200 - Gross Profit
Subtract -$800 cost for shoes
Net= $400

You made $400 son. Still not a bad day. That's like $50 an hour if you worked 8 hours. You are on your way Pimpin
Don't spend it on Chocolate Milk though playa.

edit: Just saw your post. Good job 

Cats economics not even once bro. Who knows, maybe he did sell each pair for 480 bucks shrugs.

yeah not sure how i feel about that method, its cool because you get another chance but it also kinda strings you out and trying which can be a frustrating experience especially if you do not land a pair

havent been up on the sneaker game recently but I assume bots still rule the day with these releases, which I hate about the whole game having to do all this bot stuff to just get a damn pair o shoes it really bothers me, not hating on people who do that but it does bother me personally 

Cant believe I got through with my order on ndc at 7:25am after clicking add to cart at 5am
yup nikes new method is releasing sizes in waves now. Not everything is dropped at once.

which is better? that supposed nike strat or the way finishline funnels people in handful at a time to make purchases?

I prefer FNL. cuz if you set it up right you can navigate in and out fairly easily with little to no hassle

WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH ME? I KEEP CHECKING FINISH LINE EVERY 30 MINS STILL SAYING PROCESSING AND THE EMAIL CLEARLY TELLS ME 24-48 HOURS TO COMPLETE. I FEEL LIKE A HUGE PSYCHO!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Same boat here bruh. This is my daughters pair too. Cmon Finishline. dont let me down

Back
Top Bottom