12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

U check ur acct status or try to track by reference ups? If u used overnight then itll be fedex. 2 day im not sure what they use.
just checked account status.  I will track by reference and see what it says, thanks.  I just picked regular shipping or whatever default option is so I think thats why lol

If I had a pair for every time I made it to a checkout screen I would of finished with 12 pairs.  3+ hours later I finally got 1 (only shooting for 1 pair) and it wasn't even on Finishline.  Never have been so happy to turn a damn computer off.  

Yea it was a game of patience for sure. All sites.

U check ur acct status or try to track by reference ups? If u used overnight then itll be fedex. 2 day im not sure what they use.
sorry actually i thought you were referring to Champs.  As far as NDC my order still says processing. lol

U can keep checking or use ur ndc order number to track by reference on ups. Google it if u dont know how. Chances are a NT thread will show up in the search.

gammas and these go together like peas and carrots. the people hating on the gammas, are just that.... haters.

well, essentially, yes, you hate something, than you're a hater. I hate skinny booty's. I'm a hater. I hate gammas, I'm a hater.

Your point?

Homie got a call from valley fair last night and he's gonna pick up the pair today and sell it to me for retail. Yee! 
happy.gif

Past few releases have been making me stay up from 5 am to 7:30 am. I could stop at 5:30 but I wanna cop multiple pairs lol

If y'all ordered from NDC stop worrying about it, they'll get you your shoes. They rarely ever cancel orders. 

Anyways tho....I've ordered almost every release off NDC this year without a bot. The only release I missed was the Carmines somehow. But I got the black infrared 6s, these 11s, the 11 lows, most 13s, 3s, etc off NDC. Ion know why people order anywhere but NDC. Ion have to worry about them putting $800 holds on my debit card, or worry about them cancelling my order. And they have free shipping.

The only thing that sucks is when you've been waiting in line for 20 minutes then you come on here and see people saying "Easy cop, checked out at 8:01 am." Nikkas that do that **** annoying af.

Back
Top Bottom