12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

people aren't ACTUALLY worried are they? I can understand anxious to get the sneakers.. but jesus worried you won't get your pairs?? 

It's cool. Dudes was just messin with ya. FNL usually cancels restocks. Release day shoes come from the warehouse and are typically not canceled. UPS will update when they pick up the package.
FNL does cancel quite a bit on release day. Happened to me on more than one occasion. They're just terrible in general.

No GR Jordan was hard to get this yr.
point proven...they came out the woodwork for this one, like every december...making it way more difficult for some...really depends on your location...

Nah. If u wanted 1 pair for u then finishline.com was ******ed easy to get thru on thx to the wishlist trick being blown up and fixed. Nice troll on their part too with the donation switch.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got confirmation yesterday saying my order has been shipped 
by FNL and got  Tracking # but it still shows no progress made,t he tracking number doesnt even come up. It say's,
>>> UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later.
Usually it will say that the first day but by today should be some type of movement. But then again UPS dont work on weekends.
Guess I'll just see what's going on Monday morning.
mine says that too but I know it's because ups are closed on Sundays so I'll see on Monday what's the deal!

Fedex is working today (buddy is a manager and is at work), and USPS had been working Sundays for a while now. UPS are the only suckers now, but they will probably join soon.

Sorry i didn't know that but my point is you have a 100 cats asking why don't my shipping info update when i have the tracking number like its there first time buying shoes online.When it hasn't even been 24 hrs since they bought these. Patients is the key fellas. We waited all day for for FNL to load up to check out and we did and they were all ing that they couldn't check out but we did. Just be patient

I got confirmation yesterday saying my order has been shipped 
by FNL and got  Tracking # but it still shows no progress made,t he tracking number doesnt even come up. It say's,
>>> UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later.
Usually it will say that the first day but by today should be some type of movement. But then again UPS dont work on weekends.
Guess I'll just see what's going on Monday morning.
mine says that too but I know it's because ups are closed on Sundays so I'll see on Monday what's the deal!

Itll update tonight sometime.

Nah. If u wanted 1 pair for u then finishline.com was ******ed easy to get thru on thx to the wishlist trick being blown up and fixed. Nice troll on their part too with the donation switch.
Yes...Finishline was really easy..Just ask the multiple people with 5k charges and no shoes. You got lucky.
eyes.gif

Last edited:
anyone here order from Champs?  i got shipment from them last night but scheduled delivery says 1/2 lol.  i mean i don't care as long as i get them i just thought that was funny.

Yes...Finishline was really easy..Just ask the multiple people with 5k charges and no shoes. You got lucky. :rolleyes  

Fair enough. I got caught the first 3 times with their payment system on desktop (paypal and cc) but determined it was because i had a grade school and adult pair in the same cart. Fired up the phone and got thru a bunch of times on mobile and paid with paypal but only checked out with one pair each time. Only purchased the 2 prs i was after.

btw sometimes from NDC i get shipped emails on Saturday nite, afternoon and nite.  Sunday and Monday too and they all get delivered on same day Wednesday.  I still didn't get shipment email yet and the only thing im worried about is that it gets cancelled because they oversold.  hopefully it comes soon. lol

btw sometimes from NDC i get shipped emails on Saturday nite, afternoon and nite.  Sunday and Monday too and they all get delivered on same day Wednesday.  I still didn't get shipment email yet and the only thing im worried about is that it gets cancelled because they oversold.  hopefully it comes soon. lol

U check ur acct status or try to track by reference ups? If u used overnight then itll be fedex. 2 day im not sure what they use.

View media item 1313843

THE PLUG
Morning Text message Read: You Want an Extra Pair...  I got pairs left

My Reply: To Buy? In My Sizes? Hell Yeah ....Whhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaatttt!!!

Time to Do Dat Dance some more...
U stay hittin the streets lol. How many pairs u get? I know it was 5+

Last edited:
"Fair enough. I got caught the first 3 times with their payment system on desktop (paypal and cc) but determined it was because i had a grade school and adult pair in the same cart. Fired up the phone and got thru a bunch of times on mobile and paid with paypal but only checked out with one pair each time. Only purchased the 2 prs i was after."

If I had a pair for every time I made it to a checkout screen I would of finished with 12 pairs.  3+ hours later I finally got 1 (only shooting for 1 pair) and it wasn't even on Finishline.  Never have been so happy to turn a damn computer off.  

EDIT: Added quote.  I suck at this internet thing.

Last edited:
you can like all the hot shoes you want...i just dont like the ones that disappear from january to november every year...lmao

True like the dude who has a December join date from last year and like 22 post

And is like links help.....(X5 times)....Shipping questions (x10times).... Copped aka humble brag .... Pics.....

Ok see you next year

the real problem is the either redundant questions or answering a question then someone asking the same thing 5 min later. On the same page....

Or people getting nervious about shipping and asking shipping comformation questions on a sunday!!!

I mean orders get cancelled but Nike rearly does unless ur cheating and FNL hasn't cancelled on me ever. People make cancelations seem like Ebola it's every where but only like less than 3% of us it happens to

Long story calm down B

Back
Top Bottom