12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Early pics are always jank.

The official pairs won't go into production till at the earliest, August.

So I'm sure the final product will be better.

I'm still on board!

:smokin

Just don't rock em till the summertime I guess? 
ohwell.gif
 Nothing is more sweet than unDS'ing a shoe for the summer. 
pimp.gif

lol heaven jams is a good one, why not call them Legendary XIs or breaking bad XIs or ... fill in the blank

because obviously there is nothing to talk about here, we have a pic of fakes and a mystery shot of the soles so lets talk about the quality? sizing? anything else? i didnt think so. Let us have our fun and if you dont like it then leave the thread. If i come in here to see if anything is happening and there is not then i might make a random comment to keep the thread towards the top, deal with it. Its just like the pizza party talk, its fun and light hearted.

because obviously there is nothing to talk about here, we have a pic of fakes and a mystery shot of the soles so lets talk about the quality? sizing? anything else? i didnt think so. Let us have our fun and if you dont like it then leave the thread. If i come in here to see if anything is happening and there is not then i might make a random comment to keep the thread towards the top, deal with it. Its just like the pizza party talk, its fun and light hearted.

you know, NOT posting is also an option---just an FYI.

ON TOP OF THE FACT, these jokes ain't even funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
no the jokes arent funny (most of them at least) but there is absolutely nothing to say that is pertaining to the topic of the thread so why not have fun, some of yall need to relax with a J and just be chill with other peoples posts and opinions

lol dude posting about not posting, good call bro. this dude loves to argue with people too so im sure multiple responses to any posts is bound to happen

Back
Top Bottom