12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

This is why Im glad I have 01s, dont have to deal with the madness of jordan 11 releases, especially ones that havent been released in over a decade.

I see what ur saying but If I had never got rid of my 01 pair and kept em ds till now id still need these. The sole is like night and day. And in this particular instance the sole makes the shoe idc what anybody says

If homie Happy with his 01 pair,let him do his thing.. I never had a Pair of columbias so Im Gunning for these.. Need these and SJs to complete the pack.. (Not including the Gammas)..

[emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

I saw it retweeted by a legit source on twitter. I think hint of yellow you're seeing is due to background and lighting.

What? The pods have always been black what were they expecting?

LOL, I guess some never seen the OGs or the 2001 retros from all angles.
Yes, both released Coumbia XI had black traction pods and columbia blue/black
checkered carbon fiber.
The main difference between the OGs and the 2001 retro are:
- obvious blue tinted outsole VS blue/grey tinted outsole (yes, they were not yellow compared to the 2000 concords and 2000 Spacejams)
- less ankle padding on the 2001 retro
- patent leather cut was higher on the OGs

what what in the butt?! if they release like that it will be crazy, i am so in for a pair now and i havent camped since 09 for those trashy space lames

more columbias have popped up on the 'bay in my size (6 and 6.5) but man that ice cream vanilla color is a HUGE turn off for me. I can't even do it. I buy my shoes to rock, not just look at them or feel good with the satisfaction of knowing "I own them." I need to be able to wear them :lol:

Yes, never was a fan of aged yellow kicks, but to each his own

Yea but they look like OGs tho with a photoshopped sole. Looks like some yellowed PL on the left side

Those are not shopped, Oregon Sole always gets them first and has some of the most elusive kicks ever

Only 7 More Months Guys, 
laugh.gif

I wonder if there's anywhere in America left where u can just go in the morning of and cop ur pair with no hassle.

I wonder if there's anywhere in America left where u can just go in the morning of and cop ur pair with no hassle.
I think there is too an extant but I think the big problem now is shoes being relocated to bigger markets to meet demand and/or small town resellers taking advantage.

Last edited:
Every time I look at the page count, I think about the comments from '09, '10, and '11 of how these were "too plain" and "easily the worst XI" 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom