12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

If something happens remember me and dedicate a thread to the great basketball/sneaker genius AirSakuragi, the king of Rebounds!
didnt one dude in NT died in a bad deal over the yeezy's? dude came back to rob him for the 2 k he paid for him when he left the barbershop

nike wants people to get killed for them so they can up the price more.. in 2020 the xi's will be 350

If something happens remember me and dedicate a thread to the great basketball/sneaker genius AirSakuragi, the king of Rebounds!
hqdefault.jpg

Won the raffle for these and copped and now won the raffle for the pantones...idk if its worth it to cop the pantones after i got these...thoughts?

its all about living good.. cant go eerywhere in the heat.. if im going in the hood i switch from my yeezy foams to my teal 2k4's
:lol: you realize there are some ppl in the "hood" who will notice the teal on the 2k4s and you're more likely to get got for those than the foams. Black sneaker blends in more. Outside of sneakerheads ppl don't really look at your feet like that.

View media item 1317208View media item 1317209View media item 1317210View media item 1317211View media item 1317213View media item 1317214

Excuse all the pics but I just got word last month that I'm gonna be a dad and I had to grab whatever size was the smallest that was available to go with Daddy's pair.
congrats I found out also I'm gonna be a dad I saw these View media item 1317318 and snatched them up didn't care what size think I'm gonna double up on a bigger size gotta see him take his first steps in these

Last edited:
laugh.gif
you realize there are some ppl in the "hood" who will notice the teal on the 2k4s and you're more likely to get got for those than the foams. Black sneaker blends in more. Outside of sneakerheads ppl don't really look at your feet like that.
they get attention from the chicks.. Chicks are just turned on by teal.. those teal jade futures have gotten me some numbers..lol

the all volt 2k4's get m noticed tho..

since we're all talking about shipping, UPS says Christmas Eve for me from Nike but they arrived at the closest UPS distribution terminal just a couple of hours ago, so...

guess i'll be on the lookout tomorrow

Got my NDC pair about 4 1/2 hours ago. They're nice looking, now just waiting on my other pair from ESB and my sons pair from FNL.

Thank god I ain't pay resell on these yet came close though. With the 150+ that they was hitting me over the head with. I'll be able to put that towards some concord lows or a pair of black infrared 6's or whatever else I can get my hands on at Jimmy jazz

Last edited:
Excuse all the pics but I just got word last month that I'm gonna be a dad and I had to grab whatever size was the smallest that was available to go with Daddy's pair.
Congrats! I did the same with the Concords. I also picked up a size 6, and my boy is wearing them now (18 months old).

Last edited:
Crazy how some of you on the WEST COAST are already getting your kicks from NDC

Mine just barely just got to Nashville  
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom