12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

laugh.gif
 for real $80 bucks haaha

I can't get over how well the Jumpman is stitched into the shoe. I'm looking at my previous XIs and Jumpman look like stick figures. The Jumpman on these looks..... good.

who gets killed over iversons?

Dont know how old you are or where you live but kids been getting killed for their shoes way before jordans existed

Dudes back in the 80's was poppin kids for nike cortez, chuck taylors, starter jackets, reebok pumps, etc

Pointing out jordans as an excuse for these crimes is ridiculous.

People jack others for things of value. Nobody gets mad at apple for some kid getting robbed and murdered over an iphone do they now?

Dont know how old you are or where you live but kids been getting killed for their shoes way before jordans existed

Dudes back in the 80's was poppin kids for nike cortez, chuck taylors, starter jackets, reebok pumps, etc

Pointing out jordans as an excuse for these crimes is ridiculous.

People jack others for things of value. Nobody gets mad at apple for some kid getting robbed and murdered over an iphone do they now?
but its not as typical tho.. most apple pickings take planning if its something besidesthe phone.. because who knows if they have a fresh or rotten apple (device)...sneakers are worse with those crimes tho..

My pair won't come till next Monday /: but it's all good. Anyways how long you guys think the soles are gonna last on these joints? My concords, "blue tint" only lasted a year till they turned yellow/translucent

Last edited:
Received my shipping info from chimps, says they'lll be here by the end of the day on the 23rd.. Hope they don't charge me duty

Back
Top Bottom