12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

FNL blessed me with the two-day shipping for the standard shipping price.
NDC did some ninja style 1.5 day shipping.
EB had to stop and put air in the tires on the 10 speed.

FNL blessed me with the two-day shipping for the standard shipping price.
NDC did some ninja style 1.5 day shipping.
EB had to stop and put air in the tires on the 10 speed.
roll.gif

Glad everybody is getting their pairs with the quickness, I'm in Atl and my lone 1 pair finally left the UPS facility in Minnesota at 11pm last night after they had had it since 6pm the day before. Delivery date on mine has been the same since the beginning and still is the 29th. Not sweating it tho.

Last edited:
Glad everybody is getting their pairs with the quickness, I'm in Atl and my lone 1 pair finally left the UPS facility in Minnesota at 11pm last night after they had had it since 6pm the day before. Delivery date on mine has been the same since the beginning and still is the 29th. Not sweating it tho.

Damn brofam! Minnesota!? I'm in middle ga and my junks coming in tmr afternoon. Where did you cop from??

Damn brofam! Minnesota!? I'm in middle ga and my junks coming in tmr afternoon. Where did you cop from??
Eastbay, only store I buy Js at these days. No tax and free shipping can't beat it. theyre up there in Wisconsin. But my shoes always go to a Minnesota UPS store first. Regardless both are a long way away from ATL lol. Footlocker, Chmp, and FTA, are all up in NYC, i believe. I know that's where ftl corporate is.

Last edited:
Eastbay, only store I buy Js at these days. No tax and free shipping can't beat it. theyre up there in Wisconsin. But my shoes always go to a Minnesota UPS store first. Regardless both are a long way away from ATL lol. Footlocker, Chmp, and FTA, are all up in NYC, i believe. I know that's where ftl corporate is.
Oh. Ok Ok. You going to put yours on ice till later next year or are you going to rock them soon? It's been raining a lot down here so idk if I want to do that deal this soon.

Oh. Ok Ok. You going to put yours on ice till later next year or are you going to rock them soon? It's been raining a lot down here so idk if I want to do that deal this soon.
I'll prob just try them on then put them on ice for a month or so. Kind of in some sort of phase where I only wanna wear OG high AJ1s right now. But yea the weather is gonna be really bad for the rest of the week but I'm sure u will still a ton of folks rockin these. And i dont blame them either.

Last edited:
but its not as typical tho.. most apple pickings take planning if its something besidesthe phone.. because who knows if they have a fresh or rotten apple (device)...sneakers are worse with those crimes tho..
it must be common enough to get it's own nickname of apple picking. Ppl actually rob more for the apple products then shoes.

it must be common enough to get it's own nickname of apple picking. Ppl actually rob more for the apple products then shoes.
Agreed. Way more folks get jacked for their Iphones than their Js. Folks getting jacked for their Iphones in ATL daily. Sometimes even shot and killed. Always on the news. Mainly college kids, most likely from out of town that go to school and live in downtown ATL and aren't aware of their surroundings.

Last edited:
Yea but knowing @GamerG he probably switches phones when he goes to the "hood". He probably removes all jewelry and anything metal like he's going through an airport scanner or something :lol:
:lol: yea maybe gamerg has had a traumatizing incident with his shoes making him extremely paranoid. Like Ced (the entertainer) says don't hope somebody wont, just wish a MF would try. That's my mentality lol.

My shipping never updated to a sooner date... But I dont mind waiting until next week since I'm leaving out of town wednesday afternoon.

:lol: yea maybe gamerg has had a traumatizing incident with his shoes making him extremely paranoid. Like Ced (the entertainer) says don't hope somebody wont, just wish a MF would try. That's my mentality lol.
yup. Ima leave it alone though because nothing you can tell that guy will get him to change, he is stubborn

Back
Top Bottom