12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

F'n footlocker, they offer free 3 day shipping AFTER the XI release. That was a real B-move footlocker, a real B-move...

Yea the kid died that pulled a gun on a grown man who just happened to be the wrong man to try, cause he had a license to carry a firearm, and the 16 year old theif got shot trying to jack the man BY FORCE with his PISTOL. The man carrying the gun has all the legal right to do what he did. The 16 year who was shot also had two other juvenille accomplices that are being detained as well. Lesson: Don't try to rob people with a gun.

Last edited:

does oquim give shipping updates?  
This was my first time ordering from them so I don't know what they usually do.  I have not heard anything from them since the initial order confirmation.  They have not refunded my money though so I'm still optimistic.  I'll let you know if I hear anything.

About 10:30 Am CST. It was late took me a minute to get through. 

I ordered and got my email at 12:47pm est from finishline
So i have my 11s in my car but no tracking update do you think FNL will cancel? ????
View media item 1318006

What was the last status on UPS website tracking? So UPS still delivered them but didnt update their site? The reason i ask is because I think im in the same situation. I show on UPS my shoes are arrival scaned in my city since 5:58pm yesterday but today shows no movement.. Typically the package is sent the next business day which is today for me for delivery. But there is no status update whatsover.

Last edited:
Grandpa_e3efae_976974.gif

you guys have a merry Christmas. Sorry to offend

Last edited:
Any way you slice it, concords marked the time when shoes started selling out for almost every release. It's not an opinion. Its a fact.
I can't agree with this, the Tokyo 4, quai, year of the hare, db 3s and others released that year also, just like now all those shoes sold out instantly.

you just listed limited shoes.

he's talking general release...

additionally, none of the mentioned shoes other than the tokyo 4s had anywhere near the hype. db 3s were selling for like 250 back then.

i remember returning a size 15 because my dude i usually scooped shoes for for like $25 tips didn't want them and i couldn't sell them for retail and fees :lol:

I completely forgot these released this past Saturday :frown: Meds :lol:

Congrats to all who were successful on obtaining a pair or more[emoji]128077[/emoji]

I just wonder how valuable these will be to resellers after the Christmas rush for the people that got like 5 or 6 pair.. They made tons of these... I looked on craigslist and there 200 legend blue posts lol... I would not pay a high resale price for these at all... plus if you keep them for a long time they will turn yellow lol

Last edited:
They were trying to rob someone for his 11's and dude was legally packing. I don't feel bad for someone getting shot trying to rob someone, but that could just be me.

I agree. Stupid kid made a stupid decision and paid for it with his life. Don't ever threaten a mans life. Hes a coward, and im glad he ran into a person that was carrying a weapon to protect himself.

Back
Top Bottom