12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Yeah I grabbed 2 pair one to rock and one to stock but 5 or 6 in a all white shoe I wouldn't get cuz u cant stash these for too long... They turn into the banana pudding colorway LMFAO..

Picked mine up today from FedEx. No flaws or quality issues to complain about 
happy.gif
 (i'll save you the same pickup photos that everyone's posting now)

The only thing I'm getting tired of is (on all Nikes) is peeling that dumb size sticker off the insole before you rock them. They never want to come off easily and end up shredding and leaving the white backing on the insole.

It's not a quality issue but for those of with pairs in hand already, do these seem super stiff to you on foot compared to other recently released 11's? It's like there's a metal shank placed in the midsole.
laugh.gif

Man... I was JUST telling my buddy this weekend about how annoying taking off those size stickers are in general. I was able to grab the Infrared 3's the other day from the random restock and it took me like an hour to get the stickers off and only one shoe looks good, the other with a bit of residue. Took me over an hour on my Infrared 11 lows (but came out awesome) and I have yet to attempt to on my Concord 11 lows. The FIRST thing I am doing when my Legends come in is trying to take the stickers off... Thank goodness I am on vacation through the new year so I will have plenty of time to do so... lol! Repped for the comment as well my man.

Man... I was JUST telling my buddy this weekend about how annoying taking off those size stickers are in general. I was able to grab the Infrared 3's the other day from the random restock and it took me like an hour to get the stickers off and only one shoe looks good, the other with a bit of residue. Took me over an hour on my Infrared 11 lows (but came out awesome) and I have yet to attempt to on my Concord 11 lows. The FIRST thing I am doing when my Legends come in is trying to take the stickers off... Thank goodness I am on vacation through the new year so I will have plenty of time to do so... lol! Repped for the comment as well my man.
I can't believe u spent over an hour taking the sticker off :rofl:

LOL!!!! Truth tho man, it was such a pain. Either I need to stop biting my fingernails all the time, or Nike has gotta hook us up by taking them off. lol!!!!

Were we really talking about peeling of the sticker on the insole?  Hell, pretty soon the jumpman will be gone too, so it shouldn't make that big of a difference.  Oh well, to each there own.

I always buy one at the time of the release but if they too fresh I get another at some point only did it with the fire red 4s though

Something interesting happened and would like to share with the fam. Over the weekend, I was blessed with 3 pairs. FNL, FTL and Niketown SF. I inspected each pair for flaws and what not. I noticed that one pair had a different production date than the rest.

View media item 1318188This is the pair in question.

The others were 06/14 to 07/14

So is it safe to say nike mixed in early pairs with the regular or am I just thinking too much

Last edited:
? I'm fine :lol:

LOL! word! cool to see your still here. I for a second was like man,....... seeing how I was out in the malls in socal and I know it was rough in NY with those lines my dude went gully and hustled but never came back!

Last edited:
Wow, pair already arrived at my place from NDC. Out of town until Monday but my neighbor was able to sign for me and hold it. Looking forward to seeing these in person.

Edit..

Last edited:
pairs just came in from FNL.

my wife was ragging on the soles on my pair... she said the GS sizes look better :lol:

Something interesting happened and would like to share with the fam. Over the weekend, I was blessed with 3 pairs. FNL, FTL and Niketown SF. I inspected each pair for flaws and what not. I noticed that one pair had a different production date than the rest.

This is the pair in question.

The others were 06/14 to 07/14

So is it safe to say nike mixed in early pairs with the regular or am I just thinking too much
You are thinking too much into it. Nike gotta give those factory workers a break and not have them produce 700k of the shoes all in one day 

LOL! word! cool to see your still here. I for a second was like man,....... seeing how I was out in the malls in socal and I know it was rough in NY with those lines a my dude went gully and hustled but never came back!
Na it wasn't serious out there at all. Ppl hyping these hypothetical dangerous situations up a lot on here

Back
Top Bottom