12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

[QUOTE name="So Much Sole 23"]
Or, you can just stop posting on NT?

The days of complaining about MODS are so early 00's. 

I'll the DC don over the crusade days of ijapino, dirty and that one stickler for the rules with a gov't name as a screen name.[/quote]

Or he can stop breaking the rules so I won't have to delete the posts.
People KNOW they are breaking rules then catch feelings when the posts are deleted :smh:

Merry Christmas everyone and may your day be blessed with joy, happiness, and great family fun[emoji]128077[/emoji]

roll.gif
@bigj505  got these dudes signing up and talking to themselves.

Merry Christmas banning coming soon.

Lol u just created a sn to complain about mods?

I just peeped...2 posts, joined today :rofl:

I guess he had to get something off his chest tho, im not mad at him for doing it tho, sometimes the authorities can be wrong too

Nobody is perfect for sure but dude was actually banned at least one other time for whatever reason.

I'm don't ban people unless they are blatantly disrespectful or don't care about the rules.

That said, people will always try me. They take this innanet stuff too seriously.

I'm normally a 9/9.5 but yeah I was in the house trying them on with dress socks like "yeah these could work " lol
:lol: been there done that. I always prefer a shoe being too big rather than too small.

Same. Merry xmas fam. Enjoy it however you can. And for those mad at the stores open like jimmy jazz remember not everyone has a family to go home to. Be glad if you have one and are spending your day with them and good luck to those out for the restocks.

Same. Merry xmas fam. Enjoy it however you can. And for those mad at the stores open like jimmy jazz remember not everyone has a family to go home to. Be glad if you have one and are spending your day with them and good luck to those out for the restocks.
yup likewise man. I'm thankful for my family and what I have every day.

Back
Top Bottom