12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Yall wanna see me with them on my feet??!!![emoji]127877[/emoji][emoji]127876[/emoji][emoji]127877[/emoji]
Go on ahead playa 
pimp.gif

[thread="581329"] [/thread]
Dudes is stalkin u. Dont front lol. How u feelin about ur cowboys? Ur qb is gonna get mvp ya kno...
wow :lol:      o, i'm not surprised :smokin

Lovd romo for a while. Gave up on romo for his "lebronness" which i mean great player who chokes. Dude is on fire this yr with a broken back and cracked ribs. Give this man the mvp.

Not to derail... but does national lampoons christmas vacation ever get old? :D

It never does. I remember the first time I saw this movie as a kid and I couldn't stop laughing on the saucer slide scene and the cat getting electrocuted.

I never knew until today that Rusty is played by Leonard from Big Bang Theory.

Anyways, back to the shoes. Hope everyone is enjoying their pairs!

Worn mine in the house for 5 minutes see how they feel on feet

Bottoms straight picking up all types of stuff, Small pieces of paper, lint,

Long story short I need to vacuum more

Pretty similar to me apart from the obvious, my question is would anyone buy the originals while having these.
A Deadstock Original?

I wouldn't buy the original

Not sure I'd be able to get many wears out of it.

And that piss yellow sole and yellowing PL

I'd just keep my pair

Appreciate the support for my team :smokin

So if my squad loses to the pack this weekend it looks like we should play the Cowgirls at their house . Can't wait for our first playoff win in a while. [emoji]128518[/emoji]
[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127874[/emoji]

Last edited:
No doubt these are classic Jordan sneaks, but I decided to pass on them based on the fact they'll yellow eventually due to material and colorings. I didn't need that guaranteed future stress.

But I'm glad for everyone who got theirs so far.

It never does. I remember the first time I saw this movie as a kid and I couldn't stop laughing on the saucer slide scene and the cat getting electrocuted.

I never knew until today that Rusty is played by Leonard from Big Bang Theory.

Anyways, back to the shoes. Hope everyone is enjoying their pairs!
Speaking of, you notice Rusty is wearing WC IV's in that movie?

Back
Top Bottom