12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I say the value stays up on DS pairs, worn pairs can be had for around retail

im just very happy i was able to get a pair. this is the type of shoe if somebody steps on em gonna feel like truly pulling a homicide lol

im just very happy i was able to get a pair. this is the type of shoe if somebody steps on em gonna feel like truly pulling a homicide lol
roll.gif
 It's MURRRRRRDAAAAAAA (Ja Rule Voice)

On fleabay i saw $1,100 for like a size 13 for the Legends. Smh so the high prices will be coming soon i give it a couple of years
WOW!!...only a clown would pay that. I could get most any J I want for that price...crazyness. I am a fanatic and I LOVE jordans but damn...I never spent over $415 for a pair EVER

What makes it sad is people will actually pay that price too... Selling that size 13 like it's a 1 of 1 never to be produced again size

Guess they actually think someone is going to bite at that price. Only if you have money to blow and even with money to blow that still would be a stupid purchase

Na, Not $550 already!! Maybe in a few years...you can find a DS pair of Space Jams for $500 if you look

Difficult to judge these in a few years since we know the whole shoe begin to yellow, which will deter most! However, I would say $400-500 range, but sell them quick once you reach that point as they will not hold as much value as Playoffs, Concords, Jams. Though even Concords have dropped in price recently due to the sole yellowing.

Last edited:

No doubt these are classic Jordan sneaks, but I decided to pass on them based on the fact they'll yellow eventually due to material and colorings. I didn't need that guaranteed future stress.

But I'm glad for everyone who got theirs so far.
I feel this way exactly.

I stress enough about icy soles; a whole shoe I gotta worry about???

Dang these shoes are beautiful though. So clean and is definitely a head turner.

I won't lie though, I still tried some raffles and online on release day to cop these.

it baffles me at the prices people ask for 11s when i've gotten every release since 2011 at retail. 

got 3 Columbias at retail. 

Back
Top Bottom