12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

damn fnl and nike sent mine.

heck order some sups yesterday at 1 and they came today :lol:

shipping can be one mean mother.......

been on the winning and losing end 
I mean I can't really complain at the price I paid and there are alot of others who ordered from EB that are still waiting and some other folks I believe even have later dates than the 29th that ordered on release day. I should have set it up to pick it up at their facility and I would have gotten them days ago but I was slippin.

I mean I can't really complain at the price I paid and there are alot of others who ordered from EB that are still waiting and some other folks I believe even have later dates than the 29th that ordered on release day. I should have set it up to pick it up at their facility and I would have gotten them days ago but I was slippin.
heck my girls DSG pair is some where in the matrix 

ole well she wanted them 10 min before release with her hypebeasting self...... she never wanted them that bad, but would be all fake mad if i say ole well they over sold

im pretty sure she can find a way to blow 160 quite quick 

heck my girls DSG pair is some where in the matrix 

ole well she wanted them 10 min before release with her hypebeasting self...... she never wanted them that bad, but would be all fake mad if i say ole well they over sold

im pretty sure she can find a way to blow 160 quite quick 
my man... i got sum bad newz

awww damn damn damn keep that news to your self 
laugh.gif

They're still probably going to seem limited when you have resellers buying 20-30 pairs a piece to flip.

Not to mention rigged raffles...

Last edited:
People wearing 2 diff kicks on feet for a Cause is COOL in my Book!

People wearing 2 diff Kicks on feet for Style/Fashion is CORNY in my book

it needs to stop before Nike/JB start going in and every new Release with a WEAK Replica of some "WHAT THE" whatevers!

Save us! Sneaker GAWDS

I'm sure that 500,000 pairs includes GS and baby sizes as well, so these are probably more limited than people think.

Naw they weren't limited any way you slice it.

Ok well I guess the demand was through the roof then. I still couldn't get a pair with 8 raffle tickets and staying on NDC and FNl's sites for an hour each.

Last edited:
Nike sold 342,015 pairs at major retailers at an average price of $179.80, according to SportScanInfo. It sold an additional 137,751 pairs in kids sizes at an average price of $142.24.

Combined, that's more than $81 million within three hours in one morning. 

I don't think they counted Mom & Pop Brick & Mortar Stores either 

Last edited:
Nike sold 342,015 pairs at major retailers at an average price of $179.80, according to SportScanInfo. It sold an additional 137,751 pairs in kids sizes at an average price of $142.24.

Combined, that's more than $81 million within three hours in one morning. 

supposed to be half million pairs(mens sizes)

Back
Top Bottom