12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

FYI if you waiting for an EB order. Your shoe is probably in quality control. Matter of fact there a 50 plus pair they are going through because there might be some defects. Per rep. Take it for what its worth. Some might get lucky, some might get cancel. Lets hope EB pairs go through for folks in here.

Combed a few pages back but, I'm on mobile. Q?...those who copped and are familiar with the previous 2 (OG, 01) were you pleased overall with the look? Have heard people Make a few random complaints. The biggest gripe I keep hearing is the bottom looks "glow like" as opposed to the blue they were expecting. Just asking for a few personal opinions, not looking for purchase advice.

You have to be really, really new to this to think a Holiday Jordan XI release is limited in anyway. It's arguably the most produced Jordan release in any given year. If you failed to grab at least 1 pair considering how many different places released these online and in-store, then you just don't really know what you're doing

Last edited:
Was this posted!?

sick.gif
sick.gif
he looks a little older too hahaha this is great. smh it looks like they did the sole on the bag a lot better than the actual shoe....... another reason I'm glad to be done with JB. that's just.... I don't even know what to say right now..
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Awwe you quit because someone else has the same shoes as you?

I think he's saying more so that he doesn't wanna be associated with the dude who wears sunglasses at night and can bearly speaking talking about gum bottoms.... Guy

Look im African American and I really hurts me when I jusf wanna rock my pair not caring how many people have em.

But it's hard to ignore mr. Or ms. Extra trying their hardest to play into every negtaive stereotype about sneaker culture or urban attire in genral.

As a young professional part of me doesn't want to associate with that crowd but you want to enjoy your kicks as well

I know there has always been the types to portray negative imagery for the longest. Now that it's the new popular thing to be a "sneaker head" you get a lot of people wanting shoes for not passion or love but to flex or fit in!

Last edited:
Ok so now that everyone has copped. Can someone gives us tips on how to keep our "Columbia's" and "Concords" clean? I will rep any helpful information especially what to use on that mesh part of these shoes. 

One day Jerseys and AF1's with iced out neck pieces will make a comeback.

Then you won't have to worry about people wearing the same sneaks as you.

You won't have to stand in line to pick up tickets for chances to purchase Retro Jordan sneakers.

BUT, you will probably have moved on to much cooler things by then, things like jerseys, AF1's and iced out neck pieces.

Last edited:
I like neck pieces

As for the Jerseys

I'm hoping to stock up on Baseball Style Jerseys for the spring

I can't wait for the day Jersey's make a come back.

Ok so now that everyone has copped. Can someone gives us tips on how to keep our "Columbia's" and "Concords" clean? I will rep any helpful information especially what to use on that mesh part of these shoes. 
I use Jason markk shoe cleaner. Works great on all pears. I used it on my concord lows Wednesday.

Spray the mesh with sneaker water proofing.. will help keep them clean

For the mesh part of the shoe use warm water with two capfuls of this....scrub with a toothbrush

View media item 1324420

Liquid version only...works wonders

Got an offer for a size 12 from a guy named Dafilman from NikeTalk, I asked him for tagged pictures and he said he will do it; when he messaged me at 7:37 (my time) 4:37 (his time) I hope he is legit because I really want these.

Back
Top Bottom