12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

u lucky bro if those not unauthorized authentics then u lucky
laugh.gif
 they legit from FTA and HOH
laugh.gif
 i also think my background lighting enhaces the blue shade a bit

Last edited:
Hasn't arrived?NDC? are you checking your tracking cuz mine arrived on the 24th and that's regular free shipping.and I'm from SoCal.

NDC pair has been sitting at delivery hub since the morning of the 24th. Will be delivered tomorrow. UPS ground didn't run Friday...sucks

Im scared to wear mine i wore them once and scared to do it again i might wait until summer to pull them back out

NDC pair has been sitting at delivery hub since the morning of the 24th. Will be delivered tomorrow. UPS ground didn't run Friday...sucks
Yea Friday was Kwanzaa, no ground delivery, only air and international with UPS. Some folks who copped on the 20th aren't gettin their pairs til the 30th.

Last edited:
Every sole I have seen had the same exact tint and I landed 4 pairs.. My wife's 8 doesn't even have that tint and that's closest to gs as it gets. Wait for your legit pair to come in and compare those are suspect and their both the same blue.. Puts face in Palm. You guy still believe in unauthorized authentics. You guys must own Icey space jams too

Last edited:
Im scared to wear mine i wore them once and scared to do it again i might wait until summer to pull them back out
Scared for what
roll.gif

Haven't wore mine out yet

Raining like crazy and waiting for my shirt to come

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom