12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Those offended by the being called a hype beast, are usually hype beast.

If the term doesn't fit you, cool.

Your post still sounded hype beastish. 

That's how I feel about it. Nothing to get hurt feelings about. It's just me, nobody.

Those offended by the being called a hype beast, are usually hype beast.

If the term doesn't fit you, cool.

Your post still sounded hype beastish. 

That's how I feel about it. Nothing to get hurt feelings about. It's just me, nobody.
it's all good people i don't know don't effect my feelings.

For these shoes to have sold out
And sold so much I've only seen 2 people walking around wearing em
laugh.gif
People are either saving them for Spring or Summer or selling them for rape prices, I just want a pair to wear but I have some people looking out in the chat for a good price and I appreciate it.

If it's a mellow year im passing.

90% red shoe × jordan 11 = HYPE and madness like no other.
I'm not trying to die

Last edited:
I'd like to see a Jordan XI Wizards Colorway Mid, All White w/French Blue Patent Leather, or a White/red Mid just like the lows.

I could really do without any new 11 colorways. Retro the OG's here and there, but do PE's on Holidays.

Lows can release 5 new color ways every year though and Id be good.

Last edited:
I'll be getting my shipments in today.  Hopefully, they're on point.  Also haven't seen anybody throw these on but it's likely because of the weather or they haven't gotten their shipment in.

Why would they do that?
And why would you be good if they stopped? Don't buy them. Problem solved for you.
You don't like them I take it, but thats kind of wierd to want something erased based on your own dislike.

Last edited:
Why would they do that?
And why would you be good if they stopped? Don't buy them. Problem solved for you.
You don't like them I take it, but thats kind of wierd to want something erased based on your own dislike.
I don't buy them, and that's kind of common in history for someone to think that >_>

Last edited:
that was a terribly written article and skimp on details and we got dudes quoting it like its the bible lol

Back
Top Bottom