12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

so anyone else order from NDC and didn't get the XI Insert? The one that says "Tinker made them shine and mike made them fly."

Opened the package.. pulled the boxed to see the shoes and no insert.. just tissue paper with the shoes.. pretty dissapointed.
Sorry to hear that,...that sucks. My NDC order had it and shoe trees and even the receipt that said congrats you own the 11... I wonder if you call them they might be able to send you one?

so anyone else order from NDC and didn't get the XI Insert? The one that says "Tinker made them shine and mike made them fly."

Opened the package.. pulled the boxed to see the shoes and no insert.. just tissue paper with the shoes.. pretty dissapointed.
That's prob a 20% off coupon with nike. That does suck tho. Sorry to hear that.

I'll rock mine for NYE

Im just goin to a dinner
laugh.gif
nah, you gonna have a few drinks at dinner, and wanna go out after watch 
laugh.gif
  jk i don't know 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:

Try scraping lightly with a razor blade...will def get rid of it.. just be careful not to mess them up
bad idea just let em be & rock em.rockin' these on NYE another bad idea nothing ever good comes from me partying & rockin' nice kicks.

Last edited:
Soap, water, toothbrush, elbow grease.
Unfortunately, you gotta suck it up.  My concords came like that and I tried everything to get it off.  No luck.  Just rock 'em.  Besides if anybody is looking at your feet that hard, they need counseling.  Lol!  
roll.gif

Got my pears from NDC yesterday and I must say that the GS version is far cleaner than the Mens. Also after a good inspection I found there is more patent leather on the mens left sneaker than on the right.  The toe box is sketch but not bad and on the right sneaker there is a imperfection where the patent leather is stitched way to high to the 1st lace loop on the far right side of the sneaker. Anyone else post or have issues like this? I'll share some pictures when I get home. I'm 0/2 on my last retro purchases not having bad QC issues. My VI's Black/infrared came with an ink blob on the heel that faded after lots of cleaning but never came off. If you manage to get that ink blob off let me know what products you used and I'll kick down reps. 

thanks guys.. called nike regarding the missing insert and they gave me a 20% coupon.
smokin.gif
 its cool because im gonna rock them anyways..was able to double up so ill just use the missing insert pair as my pair to rock. the shoes are flawless tho! 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom