12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Just received my pair.... This is ridiculous... Looks like I received Perfect Replicas. Theses are two different shoes. How these passed Jordan Brand quality control is ridiculous. I have the receipt so please don't call these fake. [/quote]
You are nitpicking… Unless the Carbon Fiber was a completely different color like black, theres no real big problem.

Just received my pair.... This is ridiculous... Looks like I received Perfect Replicas. Theses are two different shoes. How these passed Jordan Brand quality control is ridiculous. I have the receipt so please don't call these fake. View media item 1329179

Not to be mean...but really? If you wear them who is gonna see that at the bottom of the shoe? Just wear them.

It's funny because I have been weaering the hell out of mine and people are saying I can't believe you are wearing them...they are shoes...and meant to be worn. Smh....

Still can't believe there was 500K pairs sold, and still the demand was more. JB just needs to release 5 million pairs of each shoes to combat resellers.

got my pair in today and they are perfect... i actually like the blue bottom and it looks better in person... the quality is ok but my pair came out flawless... missed out on release day but was able to get hooked up off an NT member here for 250... good looks again on the oop cant say how many times thank you and it just shows how the NT fam can come come through in the clutch :pimp:

Finally got around  to really looking at my XI's today.  I'm not new to Jordans and understand their quality but I noticed something reaaaaally funny on one of my pair.  First, yes they have flaws, its rare to get Jordans without flaws, whether they are small glue stains, stitching, or bigger stuff.  This pair the toe box was not straight, the 23 on the back is not straight, and it has a smudge. 

The real problem is the bottom of the shoe.  They have the wrong color.  That lighter, frosty
teal shade that the first UA / GM and/or fakes had.   Really strange to me.  Could be just another factory flaw, but it seems really odd.  I compared to 3 other pairs, and its not close.   That is also the pair that has the crooked toe box and the messed up 23.  These are problems you see a lot on GM pairs.  Maybe this is just a really bad quality pair that snuck though QC.   Either way, thought it was interesting enough to share.  And know, if these are retail pairs, you never know what you're gonna get.

Check the pics for the example, you're not going to be able to tell as much on the bottom shot but the side shot is pretty easy to tell.  

Both are MENS 12
Both from Finishline Online
View media item 1328717

View media item 1328710

Unless my eyes are playing tricks on me, it appears that they are not the same size.

Finally got around  to really looking at my XI's today.  I'm not new to Jordans and understand their quality but I noticed something reaaaaally funny on one of my pair.  First, yes they have flaws, its rare to get Jordans without flaws, whether they are small glue stains, stitching, or bigger stuff.  This pair the toe box was not straight, the 23 on the back is not straight, and it has a smudge. 

The real problem is the bottom of the shoe.  They have the wrong color.  That lighter, frosty
teal shade that the first UA / GM and/or fakes had.   Really strange to me.  Could be just another factory flaw, but it seems really odd.  I compared to 3 other pairs, and its not close.   That is also the pair that has the crooked toe box and the messed up 23.  These are problems you see a lot on GM pairs.  Maybe this is just a really bad quality pair that snuck though QC.   Either way, thought it was interesting enough to share.  And know, if these are retail pairs, you never know what you're gonna get.

Check the pics for the example, you're not going to be able to tell as much on the bottom shot but the side shot is pretty easy to tell.  

Both are MENS 12
Both from Finishline Online
View media item 1328717

View media item 1328710

Unless my eyes are playing tricks on me, it appears that they are not the same size.
They aren't, and one is yellowing quicker than the other so I don't get what's his argument is.

Last edited:
So here's a situation

You waited in line for 6 hours in the blistering cold. You got your pair and you rock it on a 1st date with this chick U just met.

The date goes sour and she tosses some dip on your new kicks

HOW DO YOU HANDLE IT?? 

Clearly 2 different shoes ... you ain't gotta lie to kick it brah :smh:

Last edited:
So here's a situation

You waited in line for 6 hours in the blistering cold. You got your pair and you rock it on a 1st date with this chick U just met.

The date goes sour and she tosses some dip on your new kicks

HOW DO YOU HANDLE IT?? 
Looks more like that sauce was dropped to me and shoes was prob fake idk tho

Anyway playin the game, throw sauce back on that h0e and then go clean my kicks and move on

Back
Top Bottom