12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I just farted audibly in my office when I read JM's words... This is the one I have been waiting for!!!!! There. Will. Be. Blood.

Talk about being excited, go ahead and fart away you deserve it :pimp:

People finally getting the shoes they been asking about now they crying cuz the name of the blue has changed? :rolleyes

i aint mad but in all honesty i bet they will change up something (make the uppers mesh instead of leather) watch, JB loves to screw with us.

I just dont see them messing with the overall look of the 11....that's what the Jordan Future is for.

Least favorite colorway of the XI (including gammas) but i will be trying to purchase a pair. People are really expecting a concord type release for this colorway? 
eek.gif

Last edited:
Last edited:
Least favorite colorway of the XI (including gammas) but i will be trying to purchase a pair. People are really expecting a concord type release for this colorway? :wow:  

WHAT DO YOU MEAN DUDE IT'S A OG COLORWAY UNDER A DIFFERENT NAME MOST HEADS THATS BEEN IN THE GAME SINCE 01' LIKE MYSELF BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SHOE..

Subscribe button mashed... Unsubscribe mashed for every other thread. Will ride off into the sunset with these.

Last edited:
WHAT DO YOU MEAN DUDE IT'S A OG COLORWAY UNDER A DIFFERENT NAME MOST HEADS THATS BEEN IN THE GAME SINCE 01' LIKE MYSELF BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SHOE..
We'll just have to wait and see. For people like yourself who have been waiting for this release, i hope this doesn't turn out to be a concord type release.

Last edited:
THEYRE GOING TO BE HIDEOUS COMPARED TO THE 00 RELEASE SO MIGHT AS WELL NOT POST THOSE AS MUCH LOL

If  these actually are the columbias then i will try to get at least 3 4 pair. A lot of people dont like these bc theyre "plain" but these are my favorite shoe since they came out. I was in 5th grade and didnt have money. I got a couple pairs in 2000 but was mad about the clear sole . I have i think 8 or 9 pair (1 og)  and most are yellowed pretty decent so i would love to get these. I just hope its not a huge problem but even so i like so much i will pay reseller prices no matter what. They are just so beautiful. And yes i know it says i just joined like last year or sometime but i was signed up when niketalk first came around when vintageusa and shoetrends and idk but there were a couple more were here so i am a true sneakerhead and not a hypebeast like all these new kids. It drives me nuts bc i have a little over 200 jordans and only like 30 pair are ds bc i wear them and the deadstock are just bc i have an extra pair and kids nowadays either buy and wear that weekend to showoff then sell or just get them to make money and then people like me who actually wear them cant get them.And now since all the fights every release, every store  is raffle.Cant wait for pics to confirm.

Last edited:
If  these actually are the columbias then i will try to get at least 3 4 pair. A lot of people dont like these bc theyre "plain" but these are my favorite shoe since they came out. I was in 5th grade and didnt have money. I got a couple pairs in 2000 but was mad about the clear sole . I have i think 8 or 9 pair (1 og)  and most are yellowed pretty decent so i would love to get these. I just hope its not a huge problem but even so i like so much i will pay reseller prices no matter what. They are just so beautiful. And yes i know it says i just joined like last year or sometime but i was signed up when niketalk first came around when vintageusa and shoetrends and idk but there were a couple more were here so i am a true sneakerhead and not a hypebeast like all these new kids. It drives me nuts bc i have a little over 200 jordans and only like 30 pair are ds bc i wear them and the deadstock are just bc i have an extra pair and kids nowadays either buy and wear that weekend to showoff then sell or just get them to make money and then people like me who actually wear them cant get them.And now since all the fights every release, every store  is raffle.Cant wait for pics to confirm.

We probably the same age I remember og's a couple relatives had them they were nice, I remember them shoe sites u named I'm og head too, don't forget nikepark, jumpmankicks, nikestreet and I'm guessing idk stands for indemanconceptz but rather sole is blue or clear they will yellow I got use to the yellow sole but the patient leather and mesh how do you stop that or is it a up hill battle?

Back
Top Bottom